napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

How do you feel about frontloading?

hamrokers

What's your opinion of front loading long ester compounds like test e/cyp and equipoise?
Did you ever cover this in a video?

i have and its nothing i do or recommend... can you do it... yes, you can... is there some huge benefit to it? no, there's not... so that's up to you but its not something i practice nor do i personally recommend it...

We can overthink things sometimes and get nit picky.......I don't think there is any benefit to front loading. If you want to use long esters just use long esters. No need to send hormones on a roller coaster ride by front loading. If you want things to "kick in" quicker then just run short esters instead. Or you can just do an oral kick start.

Front loading does absolutely nothing but bring on side effcts quicker, raise your myostatin quicker, and ultimately make your cycle stall out on gains quicker

We can overthink things sometimes and get nit picky.......I don't think there is any benefit to front loading. If you want to use long esters just use long esters. No need to send hormones on a roller coaster ride by front loading. If you want things to "kick in" quicker then just run short esters instead. Or you can just do an oral kick start.
i agree, well said... switching to short esters is the best way to go if you are thinking about front loading..

Top Bottom