napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Let's talk Bloodwork

OnceNatty

This is a topic I'm still a little confused about. Everyone says "you can only tell from bloodwork"...but I can't find what specific bloodwork we're talking about.

I just did my first cycle ever...8 weeks of MK2866@20mg/day, along with BPC157 and lots of collagen after a surgery. Had good results, healed quickly, PT guy said I was months ahead of where I should be (I smiled inside).
Did small pct of 6 weeks and now going to start my 2nd MK cycle as I start to train again.

On to the bloodwork part

I've got my Test checked through an online source many times...it's around $40.
I did some research into a male panel or Bodybuilder's Panel and they are $300-350
So I read you should do bloods before to get a base, halfway thorugh to see what it's doing to you, and at the end to see what it finally did to you.
So 3 tests at $300ea for ~3-4 cycles per year...you guys are really spending $2700-$3600 just on bloods?

Can we lay out the specific tests in a panel that we want to see the results of? What are we monitoring? What is it that we want to watch over?
Maybe I can piece it together somehow

I appreciate any clarification.
To be honest, I'm starting this one without any info other than my testostrone level check. I feel good...is that what most do?

3-4 cycles a year is not plausible man. i can tell you that you will blowout your hpta going that route anyway so might as well just quit cycling and just stay on man

i am lucky to do 1-2 cycles a year. and to be honest the past few years i haven't really used steroids that much myself. i had my fun in my late 20's and 30's. now i'm in my 40's and my goals have changed.

i am gonna run a light cycle next month and that likely will be my only cycle for the year

you dont ever have to do bloodwork.. noone is forcing you to do anything... ive laid out, in great detail , the reasoning for the need of having it done, pre, mid and post and i have a new video coming out discussing it as well.... thats all up to you , noone is making your nor forcing you to do anything...

This is a topic I'm still a little confused about. Everyone says "you can only tell from bloodwork"...but I can't find what specific bloodwork we're talking about.

I just did my first cycle ever...8 weeks of MK2866@20mg/day, along with BPC157 and lots of collagen after a surgery. Had good results, healed quickly, PT guy said I was months ahead of where I should be (I smiled inside).
Did small pct of 6 weeks and now going to start my 2nd MK cycle as I start to train again.

On to the bloodwork part

I did some research into a male panel or Bodybuilder's Panel and they are $300-350
So I read you should do bloods before to get a base, halfway thorugh to see what it's doing to you, and at the end to see what it finally did to you.
So 3 tests at $300ea for ~3-4 cycles per year...you guys are really spending $2700-$3600 just on bloods?

Can we lay out the specific tests in a panel that we want to see the results of? What are we monitoring? What is it that we want to watch over?

To be honest, I'm starting this one without any info other than my testostrone level check. I feel good...is that what most do?
Stevesmi has an article on this

3-4 cycles a year is not plausible man. i can tell you that you will blowout your hpta going that route anyway so might as well just quit cycling and just stay on man

i am lucky to do 1-2 cycles a year. and to be honest the past few years i haven't really used steroids that much myself. i had my fun in my late 20's and 30's. now i'm in my 40's and my goals have changed.

i am gonna run a light cycle next month and that likely will be my only cycle for the year
Do you think 3 8 week cycles of mk2866@20mg/day is too much? With good rest in between...6-8 weeks?

you dont ever have to do bloodwork.. noone is forcing you to do anything... ive laid out, in great detail , the reasoning for the need of having it done, pre, mid and post and i have a new video coming out discussing it as well.... thats all up to you , noone is making your nor forcing you to do anything...
Oh I know man, and I don't want to make it sound like I don't want to...I do. It's just brutally expensive to do 3 checks per cycle. I guess I was just curious who really does all these checks at $300 a whack.
I know nobody said this sport is cheap though

I just read Stevesmi thread about bloodwork...very informative and I'll use that advice.
Thank you for posting that man

Oh I know man, and I don't want to make it sound like I don't want to...I do. It's just brutally expensive to do 3 checks per cycle. I guess I was just curious who really does all these checks at $300 a whack.
I know nobody said this sport is cheap though
many have insurance or go through places like privatemdlabs or letsgetchecked etc..

I only do one cycle a year and one blood check a year and everything is always in check now that I only do low
dosing. ldl is actually low and hdl is in range. Test levels always return to the 550 range

On to the bloodwork part

Start to train again??? why would you stop

Top Bottom