napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Hi everybody!

That will definitely need some improvements bud

Really? I am suprised because my friend is a go to guy for this. I dont know a lot about pct's, last time i cycled was when i was 20 and it was dianabol+test with no pct, back then we did not know anything about pct.
What do you think is wrong with my pct and what would you suggest i should do?

Here is the optimal PCT bud

Clomid 50/50/25/25
Nolva 40/40/20/20
Aromasin 12.5mg EOD
MK-2866 25mg ED
GW 20mg per day

Get these in the highest quality from our recommended sponsor www.pureessencesarms.com

Hi guys! My name is Ibanez :) and i want to be a part of the forum discussions.
I am 87kg, 178cm. For christmas i was a 107kg lumb of fat and since than i am trying to get myself in shape.
I am 36 yrs old and in the middle of a divorce so training is something like a therapy for me right now.
Just finishing a eq/test cycle (500/350) and starting a pct with Pregnyl and Clomid. For a next cycle i will stick with eq as i love it, but i plan on finishing with tren.

Anyway, i watched all Dyllan's videos on YT and he seam to know what he is doing so i am glad to be here ;)

Pls excuse my english, it is not my language.

See you arround!!!

Ibanez.

welcome to adrenaline rush bro! its great to have you here... eq is also one of my favorites bro and i use it with every cycle i run...

brother, listen, you NEVER and i mean NEVER use hcg in pct... that's literally the worst thing you could do unless you prefer to not recover, which i highly doubt is the circumstance... you use hcg the last 4 weeks leading up to pct but using it during will do nothing but cause you problems... your pct is very incomplete as well... please read my article on pct

http://adrenalinerushforum.com/show...li&highlight=dylan+gemelli+post+cycle+therapy

here is the layout

clomid 50/50/25/25

nolva 40/20/20/20

aromasin 12.5 mg eod

mk-2866 25 mg day

gw-501516 20 mg day

im always here to help if you ever need bro, don't hesitate to ask

welcome to adrenaline rush bro! its great to have you here... eq is also one of my favorites bro and i use it with every cycle i run...

brother, listen, you NEVER and i mean NEVER use hcg in pct... that's literally the worst thing you could do unless you prefer to not recover, which i highly doubt is the circumstance... you use hcg the last 4 weeks leading up to pct but using it during will do nothing but cause you problems... your pct is very incomplete as well... please read my article on pct

http://adrenalinerushforum.com/show...li&highlight=dylan+gemelli+post+cycle+therapy

here is the layout

clomid 50/50/25/25

nolva 40/20/20/20

aromasin 12.5 mg eod

mk-2866 25 mg day

gw-501516 20 mg day

im always here to help if you ever need bro, don't hesitate to ask

I just saw your reply, after opening a new thread asking for this :) Thanx Dylan!

Top Bottom