napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

RAD vs LGD

Hearing talks that RAD is very similar to LGD, but is way stronger. Any validity to this? Any research?

im releasing an article next week for the new pure essence release and also a video but i can tell you that rad is created to be stronger than testosterone and how been confirmed to be in testing... there will be plenty to come in the articles... personally, it is very strong, but you will have to see for yourself...

im releasing an article next week for the new pure essence release and also a video but i can tell you that rad is created to be stronger than testosterone and how been confirmed to be in testing... there will be plenty to come in the articles... personally, it is very strong, but you will have to see for yourself...
Looking forward to that article and video! RAD looks to be very promising

just know that RAD is going to be the strongest sarm yet... by far... in depth article coming this week!

Damn that sounds promising. Looking forward to hearing more about it for sure.

i dont know to much about rad yet. i will be researching it.But that does sound exciting

i dont know to much about rad yet. i will be researching it.But that does sound exciting

From the clinical research papers I have read, Rad140 combined with Test of your choice is on the Epic Scale, sounds like there is complete synergy between the two making each compound better with the presence of the other. I cant wait for Rad if this is true. Waiting for the release of Rad and the article by Dylan.

From the clinical research papers I have read, Rad140 combined with Test of your choice is on the Epic Scale, sounds like there is complete synergy between the two making each compound better with the presence of the other. I cant wait for Rad if this is true. Waiting for the release of Rad and the article by Dylan.
I know a lot of the claims make it sound pretty damn awesome. It definitely makes me anxious to try it

So it's basically going to be early christmas when the Pure Essence RAD arrives. Can't wait for this to come out!

Yep I got curious after seeing what Dylan was saying so I read up a little on it on Pubmed and some other sources. It definitely sounds amazing. Definitely looking forward to seeing how people respond to it.

it sounds like to DBOL of SARMS

actually its the test of sarms brother... it was designed to be used like a trt treatment... i would never substitute it or insinuate that it is but that was the intent and the strength will show the design was not far off!

actually its the test of sarms brother... it was designed to be used like a trt treatment... i would never substitute it or insinuate that it is but that was the intent and the strength will show the design was not far off!

oh true man. it is sounding very powerful

oh true man. it is sounding very powerful

it definitely is... many don't understand the half life or the sweet spot on it though and that's what i'll be explaining in my videos... these new SARMS are quite different in how they work but once you actually read it and see, its pretty sick... they really work in such an efficient way... my sr video is done but just getting touches done on it but that will be published today

it definitely is... many don't understand the half life or the sweet spot on it though and that's what i'll be explaining in my videos... these new SARMS are quite different in how they work but once you actually read it and see, its pretty sick... they really work in such an efficient way... my sr video is done but just getting touches done on it but that will be published today

awesome, the "exercise in a bottle"?

Top Bottom