napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

RAD vs LGD

im releasing an article next week for the new pure essence release and also a video but i can tell you that rad is created to be stronger than testosterone and how been confirmed to be in testing... there will be plenty to come in the articles... personally, it is very strong, but you will have to see for yourself...

This definitely has my attention

yes, the key is learning the dosing and timing but i have you all covered on that... so many logs ive seen and people are fucking clueless on what they are doing... i have you all covered on that

yes, the key is learning the dosing and timing but i have you all covered on that... so many logs ive seen and people are fucking clueless on what they are doing... i have you all covered on that

Sounds fun, and having a good dosage range is even better. Thanks in advance for the upcoming RAD info, i am putting this on my list of things to do

Any update on an RAD article or has it been published and I just missed it?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

RAD I'm sure has sparked a lot of interest, including mine, based on just how powerful it is supposed to be. I'm very curious to see the video on it for more info, the dosing for it, and what to expect form this revolutionary sarm.

The coming logs I'm looking forward to as well for a clear indicator on what to expect from it

Amazing how far we've come in science.. I can see in years to come that the compounds we use (aas) won't even be used anymore when you have sarms going the direction they're going. Can't wait Dylan.

No the video will be out tomorrow... Doing the best i can bro

so this means the side effects are steriod like with this? how are the side effects compared to aas? and same goes how is the side effects compared to other sarms products

so this means the side effects are steriod like with this? how are the side effects compared to aas? and same goes how is the side effects compared to other sarms products

there have been NO reported side effects in all studies conducted... so as of now, none whatsoever...

Awesome!!! Can't wait bro, definitely excited for this one!

yes, if your subscribed to the channel, you will get an immediate update on when its posted and it will also be posted here... video is done, editing is just finishing up now... also mk677 and a new sarms and steroids video... quite intriguing to say the least!

yes, if your subscribed to the channel, you will get an immediate update on when its posted and it will also be posted here... video is done, editing is just finishing up now... also mk677 and a new sarms and steroids video... quite intriguing to say the least!

Good stuff brother, keep up the good work!

Top Bottom