napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Gains question

Niki6pak

New to the site but so far lots of great info!! Sorry if this a complete noob question but I've been reading lots of good things with regards to SARMs but have yet to see much before and after pics of gains. I am very aware of the gains achievable with aas and am curious how running a single compound like LGD would be compared to running a single compound such as Test Cyp (at a moderate dose)?

New to the site but so far lots of great info!! Sorry if this a complete noob question but I've been reading lots of good things with regards to SARMs but have yet to see much before and after pics of gains. I am very aware of the gains achievable with aas and am curious how running a single compound like LGD would be compared to running a single compound such as Test Cyp (at a moderate dose)?

You really can't compare sarms to steroids in that manner buddy. It's like comparing apples to oranges. Obviously with AAS the potential for more muscle gain is higher, but so are the side effects and shutdown. Generally after an AAS cycle you will lose a percentage of those gains as well where sarms gains are much more sustainable. They both have their place, but very hard to make comparisons. If you'd like to see results from what sarms users have had in progress as well as in pics, check out our log section which has a lot of logs for sarms from our sponsor pure essence here

You really can't compare sarms to steroids in that manner buddy. It's like comparing apples to oranges. Obviously with AAS the potential for more muscle gain is higher, but so are the side effects and shutdown. Generally after an AAS cycle you will lose a percentage of those gains as well where sarms gains are much more sustainable. They both have their place, but very hard to make comparisons. If you'd like to see results from what sarms users have had in progress as well as in pics, check out our log section which has a lot of logs for sarms from our sponsor pure essence here

^Agreed, sarms and AAS are different. Different tools in your fitness toolbag, but they all have their place none the less. Alot of give and take for each as well as far as sides, gains etc.. I like both AAS and sarms, just depends on what my goals are at the moment.

It's not a comparison by anymeans. However it's about pros and cons... sarms are relitivly new. Vs aas wich is well been around forever now.

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

^Agreed, sarms and AAS are different. Different tools in your fitness toolbag, but they all have their place none the less. Alot of give and take for each as well as far as sides, gains etc.. I like both AAS and sarms, just depends on what my goals are at the moment.
Yes, the ideal thing is to implement them both at different times depending on the situation. They both definitely have their place

Top Bottom