napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

HGH tren

gfall8

Hello Dylan. Hope you are well. I watch your youtube videos regularly and love your content it is indeed very informative.
I not very new to steroids meaning i have taken hgh for couple months and some oral compounds before. Now Im planning to take tren A . My question is that, is it ok if i take 100ml of tren a and 100 ml of test twice a week meaning total 400 ml of tren n test. In your video you said the minimum one can take is 300 ml of tren a which probably means taking every other day. I work out 3 days then rest a day then continue training for 3 days which completes a week. Your advice needed here.

i guess you didnt watch any of my other videos and have never followed me before... tren is NOT for beginners and you dont have anywhere near the experience to use tren... honestly, if you paid me, i would not advise you to use tren...

Hello Dylan. Hope you are well. I watch your youtube videos regularly and love your content it is indeed very informative.
I not very new to steroids meaning i have taken hgh for couple months and some oral compounds before. Now Im planning to take tren A . My question is that, is it ok if i take 100ml of tren a and 100 ml of test twice a week meaning total 400 ml of tren n test. In your video you said the minimum one can take is 300 ml of tren a which probably means taking every other day. I work out 3 days then rest a day then continue training for 3 days which completes a week. Your advice needed here.
You're nowhere near ready for tren. You're not advanced. You dont even know how to run it right. What is your stats and experience?

I started watching your videos as i came to know about it.. I would like to know what is the definition of beginner ?. I have been working out since i was 19 and now i am 37. Yes there has been many long breaks in between. So when it is ok to use tren if im a beginner? If its not good atall to use then pls recommend me a substitute to get lean and hard muscle body. NOT bulky.
Thanks.

Over 15 years experience in the gym but many breaks in between. Tren should shuld be injected every other day with TEST a minimum dose 600mg/week. But since i knew Tren is a monster roid, i was
injecting it with Test 2wice a week 400mg to get my body adapt. Was it bad to do? I used tren n test for 3 weeks ( 2 times/week )
Current age 37
Height 167
weight 84kg ( mostly mass )

What can you advise if not Tren?
Thank you

Experience refers to experience with steroids and sarms. Tren can be downright dangerous if you are new to steroids in general.

I started watching your videos as i came to know about it.. I would like to know what is the definition of beginner ?. I have been working out since i was 19 and now i am 37. Yes there has been many long breaks in between. So when it is ok to use tren if im a beginner? If its not good atall to use then pls recommend me a substitute to get lean and hard muscle body. NOT bulky.
Thanks.
Tren isnt used until you are at an advanced state with many cycles under your belt

Bro u have zero clue what you are doing. No more questions about this. U flat out stop this nonsense now man seriously.

I was not explained properly and just sold it to me and the guy said to start with low dose the 1st 4 weeks ( tren100 + test100mg 2wice a week ) so i used it for 3 weeks now but after watching your vido
I stopped and now need your advise . should i need to take PCT for recovery?

Top Bottom