napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Hepatitis C and AAS

kbabs1987

So I just got a bunch of blood work done the other day because I had swollen ankles and was nervous about the cause. It turned out that it was water retention. I got tested for just about everything including Hepatitis C. Today I got a call and was informed that I in fact have Hepatitis C. I'm currently already on a cycle. I've been doing research to find if there are any AAS that are not too harsh on the liver but I really didn't find out anything promising . I have an app with the Dr tomorrow to discuss everything but I was wondering if any of you guys have been in this situation or know somebody that has. Also what AAS, if any, are the least harsh on the liver? I have heard of people with hep c taking AAS and having no issues or i wouldn't even consider it. Any insight would be appreciated. Thanks guys

kbabs1987 said:
So I just got a bunch of blood work done the other day because I had swollen ankles and was nervous about the cause. It turned out that it was water retention. I got tested for just about everything including Hepatitis C. Today I got a call and was informed that I in fact have Hepatitis C. I'm currently already on a cycle. I've been doing research to find if there are any AAS that are not too harsh on the liver but I really didn't find out anything promising . I have an app with the Dr tomorrow to discuss everything but I was wondering if any of you guys have been in this situation or know somebody that has. Also what AAS, if any, are the least harsh on the liver? I have heard of people with hep c taking AAS and having no issues or i wouldn't even consider it. Any insight would be appreciated. Thanks guys

Oh and also to add to that let me tell you my stats and what I'm running so you can give me advice of what pct run that is the least toxic on the liver

I'm 27. 6' 3". 250lbs. 10-12% bf and I'm currently running:
Sust250 @500mg/week and tren ace @ 100mg EOD

kbabs1987 said:

Im really sorry to hear that bro... that's not something you want to push whatsoever... see what your doctor says but any methylated orals are out man... you don't want to push your liver whatsoever and those will kill it... even injectables is quite touchy on this front... i would just be very careful on what you decide... this is where alternate options are your best friend... sarms and peptides are what your going to want to be looking at because hepatitis is not something to take lightly...

im not saying you can't use steroids, but im saying i would be extremely cautious and tread lightly... that's up to your comfort level and if you think its worth the risk...

There is a cure out for some types of hep c. I read it cures 90% of people. So there is some good news that might help you.

Re: RE: Hepatitis C and AAS

kbabs1987 said:
I'm really sorry to hear this, bro. Talk to drb, if I'm not mistaken hee said he had hepatitis years ago.

Sent from my HTC6525LVW using Tapatalk

DylanGemelli said:
kbabs1987 said:

Im really sorry to hear that bro... that's not something you want to push whatsoever... see what your doctor says but any methylated orals are out man... you don't want to push your liver whatsoever and those will kill it... even injectables is quite touchy on this front... i would just be very careful on what you decide... this is where alternate options are your best friend... sarms and peptides are what your going to want to be looking at because hepatitis is not something to take lightly...

im not saying you can't use steroids, but im saying i would be extremely cautious and tread lightly... that's up to your comfort level and if you think its worth the risk...

Very well said Dylan......150% agreed on being cautious, stay safe brotha.

Let us know how the Dr. appointment goes.

kbabs1987 said:

I'm very sorry to hear this brother, and this is not something I would take lightly at all. I wouldn't push the envelope with AAS use if it were me, and I would look more into using sarms that will be much safer for you. You always want to make your health your primary concern, and it's just not good to take unnecessary risks when you have a condition like you do. I wish you the best, and keep us updated on what the doc says brother

RickRock said:
kbabs1987 said:

I'm very sorry to hear this brother, and this is not something I would take lightly at all. I wouldn't push the envelope with AAS use if it were me, and I would look more into using sarms that will be much safer for you. You always want to make your health your primary concern, and it's just not good to take unnecessary risks when you have a condition like you do. I wish you the best, and keep us updated on what the doc says brother

The doctor said that although I do have hepatitis c, that my liver is functioning well and in good condition. He also said that I'm in luck because within the past couple years new medication has come out that completely cures hepatitis c. I'm making an app with a gastrointestinal Dr to start treatment asap. Thank you all for the support.

kbabs1987 said:
RickRock said:
kbabs1987 said:

The doctor said that although I do have hepatitis c, that my liver is functioning well and in good condition. He also said that I'm in luck because within the past couple years new medication has come out that completely cures hepatitis c. I'm making an app with a gastrointestinal Dr to start treatment asap. Thank you all for the support.

I really hope you get the proper treatment and beat this brother. It sounds like you are well on your way, and you will always have our support here at adrenaline rush. Keep us updated on how everything goes for you, and if there's ever anything you need just let us know.

kbabs1987 said:
RickRock said:
kbabs1987 said:

that's awesome news man! don't put any added strain on your liver until you get this cured up though bro... be smart about this... you want to ensure your health and longevity...

Top Bottom