napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Help with recovery!

Jon Allegro

Hi everyone,

Advice needed please.

I've recently discontinued my test, Tren & Mast cycle early due to prolactin/gyno issues due to miss guided information on Nolva Dex use in the cycle.

10 day Cycle was run at the following doses
Test 250mg pw
Tren 250mg pw
Mast 250mg pw
1-2 Nolva a day (yes I now know the issue with this)

When issues arised (Tuesday-Thursday this week) I utilised
Armidex 1mg a day
Caber 1mg every 3rd day

But estrogens continued to caused issues & am from today on 2.5mg letrozole a day as per DylanGemelli direction.

My questions are as follows
1) Do I continue caber dosing
2) how long do I run letrozole for
3) how long after letrozole do I run my pct (platinum pct from sarmsx)
4) do I need to avoid sarm use in pct
5)how do I avoid any prolactin & estrogen rebound as have a few very small bumps under my nipple

PCT protocol below:

https://www.sarmsx.com/stacks/platinum-pct-stack

Clomid 50/50/25/25

Nolva 40/40/20/20

Aromasin 12.5mg EOD

MK-2866 25mg ED

GW 20mg ED

The help I have received from the community so far has been invaluable & I would really appreciate Any help you can give me on avoiding further issues with the above.

Thank you all once again

Hi everyone,

Advice needed please.

I've recently discontinued my test, Tren & Mast cycle early due to prolactin/gyno issues due to miss guided information on Nolva Dex use in the cycle.

Test 250mg pw
Tren 250mg pw
Mast 250mg pw

Armidex 1mg a day
Caber 1mg every 3rd day

But estrogens continued to caused issues & am from today on 2.5mg letrozole a day as per DylanGemelli direction.

5)how do I avoid any prolactin & estrogen rebound as have a few very small bumps under my nipple

PCT protocol below:

Clomid 50/50/25/25

Nolva 40/40/20/20

Aromasin 12.5mg EOD

MK-2866 25mg ED

GW 20mg ED

The help I have received from the community so far has been invaluable & I would really appreciate Any help you can give me on avoiding further issues with the above.

Thank you all once again

i wish you would grab some bloodwork to see where your values are as that would make this a lot easier and not so much guess work... is that something you can do? for now, i would stay on dostinex at least a few more weeks to get your prolactin down which is probably elevated from using nolvadex at the same time as tren... letro would be ran 8 weeks... you would just run it in pct as well... save the aromasin for AFTER letro use, which you will need as you come off of it... yes, you can still sarms in your pct and your pct would start in two weeks...

i wish you would grab some bloodwork to see where your values are as that would make this a lot easier and not so much guess work... is that something you can do? for now, i would stay on dostinex at least a few more weeks to get your prolactin down which is probably elevated from using nolvadex at the same time as tren... letro would be ran 8 weeks... you would just run it in pct as well... save the aromasin for AFTER letro use, which you will need as you come off of it... yes, you can still sarms in your pct and your pct would start in two weeks...

What panels would you advise I get done?

Aromasin after letrozole would be 12.5mg EOD for 2 weeks?

Last edited:
Hi everyone,

Advice needed please.

Test 250mg pw
Tren 250mg pw
Mast 250mg pw

Armidex 1mg a day
Caber 1mg every 3rd day

PCT protocol below:

Clomid 50/50/25/25

Nolva 40/40/20/20

Aromasin 12.5mg EOD

MK-2866 25mg ED

GW 20mg ED

Thank you all once again

you got me confused bro. You did a 10 day cycle of test,tren and mast? What does 250pw mean?

Top Bottom