napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Help ! Proper dosing using 1ml syringe

Docdtroit

I just received my first order of sarms. I ordered from Uniqemicals. LGD and mk677. LGD bottle says 30ml , 10mg/ml. MK677 bottle says 30ml , 25mg/ml. My syringe's big lines are listed as .1 , .2 , etc. with 4 smaller lines in between each big line. Where do I fill syringe to for 10 mg of LGD and 25mg of MK677 ? How about some help Dylan

is your syringe a 1cc syringe, a 1/2cc syringe, 3cc syringe? it depends on the size of the syringe!

BTW, 1 cc is the same as 1 ml

So if it's a 1 cc syringe, for the LGD, fill the string up full for a 10 mg dose. And the same with the MK

1cc is exactly the same as 1ml

I was thinking each of them took a full syringe. But how the hell could these little ass bottles last around 30 days with me taking a full syringe daily ?

I was thinking each of them took a full syringe. But how the hell could these little ass bottles last around 30 days with me taking a full syringe daily ?

Thats kind of a silly question. Its 30ml bottle 1ml a day equals 30 days....

PHURIOUS

Because the bottles are filled with 30ml's of liquid. Hence, 30 doses.

Dude, if you could see the size of these bottles you would wonder how you could draw 30 times from a bottle this size. Trust me

Ok. Well I'll start dosing tomorrow morning. How long do I have to wait between the mk677 and LGD ? Can I take them back to back or what ? Thanks for all of your help.

I don't mean to sound like an ass... but first thing you should do is THROW THOSE AWAY and order your SARMS from Pure Essence.

That and a little bit more research and learning before you actually use products like that. But that is what we are here for, so at least you are in the right place.

Dude, I hate to break it to you but that stuff from uniquemicals is complete garbage. I wouldn't expect anything out of it at all. They have been known to have bunk products for years. There's terrible reviews all over the net on them, and I've dealt personally with many that have had terrible experiences with them. It's impossible to sell sarms for some of the prices that they do and make a profit. That should be a dead giveaway of bunk product.

You always want to go with a trusted and reputable source, and there's not one better than www.pureessenceresearch.com

I got burned by uniquemicals back in the day. The shit was bunk, and the containers were leaking. That shit use to come in plastic vitamin bottles. One of my mk2866 was half empty! I contacted their customer support and they basically told me to fuck off.

Top Bottom