napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

LGD4033 Dosing

OnceNatty

Just to confirm...I'll be starting my 2nd cycle soon and want to do LDG. I'll be buying from our sponsors. If a bottle is 30ml...and I want to do 10mg per day...and the bottle says 10mg/ml, that means I'll want to do 1ml per day and will get 30 days from 1 bottle, yes?

Sorry, I know this is obvious...just want to be sure.

Just to confirm...I'll be starting my 2nd cycle soon and want to do LDG. I'll be buying from our sponsors. If a bottle is 30ml...and I want to do 10mg per day...and the bottle says 10mg/ml, that means I'll want to do 1ml per day and will get 30 days from 1 bottle, yes?

Even if it is obvious, you should always ask if you are unsure man... its always best to just ask.. and yes, that is correct.. also, i have a video on how to dose and measure sarms you can always reference as well..

Maths

Dylan has you completely covered on this! For the best quality sarms and peptides, make sure to check out either Umbrella Labs or Sarms4Sale!

Top Bottom