napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Help me plan my next cycle

BigScuds

I just finished logging my last cycle for a powerlifting meet I did last weekend. My next meet is in November and my prep starts the first week of August. For a refresh on my stats: I'm 26, 6'3" 300lbs, about 18% body fat and I've been training for over 10 years. Goals for this meet are to add 30-50lbs to my lifts and stay in the 308 weight class or possibly do an easy cut to 275. Most likely I'll stay 308 though. Mrs BigScuds has asked I not use Tren this cycle. She didn't like the smell of it and said I got a little too mean, haha.

So NY, Dylan, Rick, etc.... Give me a hand here

I just finished logging my last cycle for a powerlifting meet I did last weekend. My next meet is in November and my prep starts the first week of August. For a refresh on my stats: I'm 26, 6'3" 300lbs, about 18% body fat and I've been training for over 10 years. Goals for this meet are to add 30-50lbs to my lifts and stay in the 308 weight class or possibly do an easy cut to 275. Most likely I'll stay 308 though. Mrs BigScuds has asked I not use Tren this cycle. She didn't like the smell of it and said I got a little too mean, haha.

So NY, Dylan, Rick, etc.... Give me a hand here

generally i would not recommend a steroid cycle at that body fat but with you being a powerlifter and not being too far over 15, i would still go ahead... only in a powerlifting scenario but i would really try to drop a few more percent for your own safety..

what have you previously used? have you used anadrol?

I've used test C, Deca, EQ, Tren A, test no ester and Tren no ester. Orals I've used Dbol (and hated it) Anadrol (and loved it) and Halo.

I've used test C, Deca, EQ, Tren A, test no ester and Tren no ester. Orals I've used Dbol (and hated it) Anadrol (and loved it) and Halo.

okay, im laying you out a pure strength cycle... quick question... are you on trt or using a pct and did you want to get to 275 or stay where your at??

I'm on trt dose right now. I want to stay where I'm at... But if I go 275 and total 2090, I'll be in the top 15 all time. Which is tempting... Lol

But I'd also be healthier at 275.. So yes. Decision is made. I'll go 275

hmmm the problem is the timing... your not going to drop 20 pounds with steroids bro... even blasting tren etc... its just not what you want here... i have an idea... are you absolutely just not going to run tren ? if i put you on a stack with tren, test, and sarms, which will allow you to cut and still get stronger etc... while hopefully losing the weight you want, which you can do, i have a good plan...

you will be far healthier at a lower weight plus, the cycle you want for power will be pretty heavy... test, deca, anadrol with halo on the back end... thats a pretty harsh stack

I'm not running Tren this cycle. Mrs won't let me. I'm working with someone on my diet and conditioning, so I'm not too concerned with the weight drop actually.

I'm not running Tren this cycle. Mrs won't let me. I'm working with someone on my diet and conditioning, so I'm not too concerned with the weight drop actually.

okay, im going to do my best on this one to get you the power you want but also help to shred as much as possible...

1-16 test cyp 350-500 mg week
1-16 eq 800 mg week
1-16 primo 800 mg week
1-16 aromasin 12.5 mg eod
1-4 anadrol 50 mg day
1-4 cycle assist
1-12 lgd-4033 10 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
5-16 S4 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg 4-6 hours later
1-16 GW-510516 20 mg day… dosed all at once 30 minutes before workout and non workout days, all at once in the a.m.
13-16 halo 20-30 mg day
13-16 cycle assist

okay, im going to do my best on this one to get you the power you want but also help to shred as much as possible...

1-16 eq 800 mg week
1-16 primo 800 mg week
1-4 anadrol 50 mg day
1-4 cycle assist
1-16 GW-510516 20 mg day… dosed all at once 30 minutes before workout and non workout days, all at once in the a.m.
13-16 halo 20-30 mg day
13-16 cycle assist

oh yeahhhh , halo baby, bringin out the big guns

Man Halo is where it's at! It's definitely not for newbies though

absolutely bro... i know you can handle it but many cannot... it works wonders but fuck its toxic as can be... you know how it is, the more powerful the compound the far more harsh it is... it fits this scenario perfect with what your trying to accomplish

I should clarify.. I don't plan on losing 20 pounds, I only plan on losing 10 and staying at 290. The rest will be an easy water cut to 275 the week of the meet. After this meet I have a long time before my next one and I'll use that time to focus on actually dropping the weight and getting to 15% body fat

1-16 eq 800 mg week
1-16 primo 800 mg week
1-4 anadrol 50 mg day
1-4 cycle assist
13-16 halo 20-30 mg day
13-16 cycle assist
That is one hell of an awesome setup right there. Looks perfect to me from top to bottom

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

I should clarify.. I don't plan on losing 20 pounds, I only plan on losing 10 and staying at 290. The rest will be an easy water cut to 275 the week of the meet. After this meet I have a long time before my next one and I'll use that time to focus on actually dropping the weight and getting to 15% body fat

absolutely bro and i will be happy to help you get there! keep us updated on your results and let me know anytime you have questions or want advice

Hey Dylan. I do have a question about the cycle you laid out. I understand everything and its function and place in the cycle except the primo. What's it's action in the cycle? Not questioning you at all, just want to understand it is all

Top Bottom