napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Help/Advice for fellow bro

PrintsVegeta

iSARMS Fam,

I've been watching a lot of Dylan on YouTube lately (what brought me here). I hope to soon be able to contribute what I can to this forum in the form of results and personal experience. I haven't used gear in over 10 years. To be 100% truthful , the method in which I used it in my early twenties (10 years ago) was irresponsible to say the least. I went over to Mexico and got me some Sus and Deca and stacked them together. No AI during and no PCT....(I know)??!! Luckily I never got any serious sides like Gyno, MPB, severe acne, etc.... My boy and I just wanted to get big to get laid (keep in mind this was 10 years ago). Now I'm in my early 30's , I've been hitting the iron hard for the past few years, my BF% is around 12. I want to gain at least 15lbs of lean muscle and maintain most of strength gains I get while on gear, when off of it.
My main goals are to increase strength for powerlifting yet I also want to achieve a certain level of aesthetics "powerbuild". Someone that I'd like to have similar aesthetics to is Bradley Martyn. The guy is strong yet maintains a muscular, somewhat athletic physique.

I've been doing my own research and I decided to get back on gear. This is the cycle plan I have came up with as I "think" it will be a good intro back into taking gear.
Turinabol & Test
Cycle:
weeks1-12 test E @ 250mg 2XWk
week 1-6 tbol at 50mg (ED)
Aromasin 12mg (EOD)

PCT starting week 14 (4 weeks)
Week 1: 50mg Clomid / 20mg Nolva ED
Week 2: 50mg Clomid / 20mg Nolva ED
Week 3: 25mg Clomid / 20mg Nolva ED
Week 4: 20mg Nolva ED
*Armoasin all 4 weeks (EOD)

Lastly I wanted to get some more insight on using Sarms during PCT, I've read on other forums and the keyword "shutdown" seems to pop up a lot. So naturally I'm a bit apprehensive but still curious. I also wanted to know if the dosage for Armoasin stays simialr during PCT as compared to during cycle.Starting the cycle soon, waiting on gear. Any feedback would be greatly appreciated, many thanks!

iSARMS Fam,

I've been watching a lot of Dylan on YouTube lately (what brought me here). I hope to soon be able to contribute what I can to this forum in the form of results and personal experience. I haven't used gear in over 10 years. To be 100% truthful , the method in which I used it in my early twenties (10 years ago) was irresponsible to say the least. I went over to Mexico and got me some Sus and Deca and stacked them together. No AI during and no PCT....(I know)??!! Luckily I never got any serious sides like Gyno, MPB, severe acne, etc.... My boy and I just wanted to get big to get laid (keep in mind this was 10 years ago). Now I'm in my early 30's , I've been hitting the iron hard for the past few years, my BF% is around 12. I want to gain at least 15lbs of lean muscle and maintain most of strength gains I get while on gear, when off of it.
My main goals are to increase strength for powerlifting yet I also want to achieve a certain level of aesthetics "powerbuild". Someone that I'd like to have similar aesthetics to is Bradley Martyn. The guy is strong yet maintains a muscular, somewhat athletic physique.

I've been doing my own research and I decided to get back on gear. This is the cycle plan I have came up with as I "think" it will be a good intro back into taking gear.
Turinabol & Test
Cycle:
weeks1-12 test E @ 250mg 2XWk
week 1-6 tbol at 50mg (ED)
Aromasin 12mg (EOD)

PCT starting week 14 (4 weeks)
Week 1: 50mg Clomid / 20mg Nolva ED
Week 2: 50mg Clomid / 20mg Nolva ED
Week 3: 25mg Clomid / 20mg Nolva ED
Week 4: 20mg Nolva ED
*Armoasin all 4 weeks (EOD)

Lastly I wanted to get some more insight on using Sarms during PCT, I've read on other forums and the keyword "shutdown" seems to pop up a lot. So naturally I'm a bit apprehensive but still curious. I also wanted to know if the dosage for Armoasin stays simialr during PCT as compared to during cycle.Starting the cycle soon, waiting on gear. Any feedback would be greatly appreciated, many thanks!

hey brother, im more than happy to help.. just to address pct really quickly... GW501516 carries NO suppression whatsoever so that is of no concern... MK2866 is recommended in pct and can be suppressive but not after only 4 weeks of use... you have NOTHING to worry about with it whatsoever... its a key component to your pct and it will not hurt you in any way... i have a full cycle layout for you... you can get all your sarms, ancillaries and pct products at www.sarmsx.com

1-12 test e 500 mg week
1-14 aromasin 12.5 mg eod
1-6 tbol 60 mg day
1-6 cycle assist
1-12 rad140 20 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 lgd-4033 10 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 S4 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg 4-6 hours later
1-12 GW-510516 20 mg day… dosed all at once 30 minutes before workout and non workout days, all at once in the a.m.
11-14 hcg 1000 ius week

pct 15-18

clomid 50/50/25/25
nolva 40/20/20/20
aromasin 12.5 mg eod
mk-2866 25 mg day
gw-501516 20 mg day

hey brother, im more than happy to help.. just to address pct really quickly... GW501516 carries NO suppression whatsoever so that is of no concern... MK2866 is recommended in pct and can be suppressive but not after only 4 weeks of use... you have NOTHING to worry about with it whatsoever... its a key component to your pct and it will not hurt you in any way... i have a full cycle layout for you... you can get all your sarms, ancillaries and pct products at www.sarmsx.com

1-12 test e 500 mg week
1-14 aromasin 12.5 mg eod
1-6 tbol 60 mg day
1-6 cycle assist
1-12 rad140 20 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 lgd-4033 10 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 GW-510516 20 mg day… dosed all at once 30 minutes before workout and non workout days, all at once in the a.m.
11-14 hcg 1000 ius week

pct 15-18

clomid 50/50/25/25
nolva 40/20/20/20
aromasin 12.5 mg eod
mk-2866 25 mg day
gw-501516 20 mg day

Dylan,
Thank you for the insight! I admire your passion to help others with the knowledge you've obtained. The layout is truly appreciated, I will keep everyone updated once I get started.

Welcome bro. I think your setup looks good as just an aas cycle. Or if you're interested in the sarms experience, Dylan gave a good layout. I did the same sarms minus the rad and loved it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dylan,
Thank you for the insight! I admire your passion to help others with the knowledge you've obtained. The layout is truly appreciated, I will keep everyone updated once I get started.

Awesome bro. Dylan gave you a very good protocol to follow. I'll be very interested in hearing how everything goes for you. Keep us posted!

Welcome to the board Prints....glad to see someone who learned from his mistakes. I made wayyyy worse mistakes in my early years!

Dylan gave you a great set up, follw tat to a T and you are GTG..

Biotech has you covered on top tier, Grade A gear........

Your 20's sound like the 20's of many lol. Welcome to the board though.
Im 24 and make all kinds of stupid decisions. Some are fun. Some not so much lol.

Good to have you.

yes welcome to the board. and I think you will find if you bridge with sarms you will never go back to not bridging with sarms it just takes that edge off of being off cycle. it truly is amazing

Dylan,

your more than welcome my friend! definitely keep us updated and let me kjnow if you need any other help along the way!

Welcome bro. I think your setup looks good as just an aas cycle. Or if you're interested in the sarms experience, Dylan gave a good layout. I did the same sarms minus the rad and loved it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Glad to hear I'm not the only guy who's done a reckless cycle in the past LOL. I've been doing my own SARM research , in particular the SARM "bridge", in greater particularity, the Osta, Cardarine, Andarine stack... Anyone have experience using this stack ?

Last edited:
Glad to hear I'm not the only guy that's done a reckless cycle in the past LOL. I've been doing my own SARM research , in particular the SARM "bridge", in greater particularity, the Osta, Cardarine, Andarine stack... Anyone have experience using this stack ?

that is the exact stack I started with last year, and I loved it. my cardio went thru the roof, recovery was beautiful. but it only gets better as you add more to the stacks. but I think that is a nice starting stack, if I could have added sr9009 to it just for more fat loss i would have last year but it was not released yet. I think that is the foundation for any stack for sure

that is the exact stack I started with last year, and I loved it. my cardio went thru the roof, recovery was beautiful. but it only gets better as you add more to the stacks. but I think that is a nice starting stack, if I could have added sr9009 to it just for more fat loss i would have last year but it was not released yet. I think that is the foundation for any stack for sure

Defiantly a stack I'm willing to pop my SARMs cherry with! 8 weeks or 12 ?? Did you do a PCT? I've heard others say they don't even do one and get along fine... I've heard from other sources that PCT w/ Clom or Nolva is the way to go. I noticed liquid forms of SERMs being sold on the sarmsx site, just curious if those would be a good alternative for a SARM Pct...???

-Thanks!

well I was on test as well with it. but I would not skimp on pct there may be a lot more going on inside than meets the eye or signs or symptoms. do the mini pct gw mk and nolva or clomid as DG has laid out for many others. and yes I have taken the liquidarom and I highly doubt that the others are any less quality and it was the frickin bomb man I mean I made a mistake a dosed 2 days in a row and felt like I crashed my estro. 12 weeks would be best because at 8 you are just getting in a good groove with the s4 and dosing it is amazing

Defiantly a stack I'm willing to pop my SARMs cherry with! 8 weeks or 12 ?? Did you do a PCT? I've heard others say they don't even do one and get along fine... I've heard from other sources that PCT w/ Clom or Nolva is the way to go. I noticed liquid forms of SERMs being sold on the sarmsx site, just curious if those would be a good alternative for a SARM Pct...???

-Thanks!

the triple stack is an excellent starting stack.... extremely ideal to begin with... the liquid serms are just as strong as any capsule... its the same thing just suspended as opposed to being in a capsule... here is the full layout for the cycle...

1-12 mk-2866 25 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
9-12 d aspartic acid

Mini pct 13-16

clomid 50/25/25/25
gw-501516 20 mg day

Top Bottom