napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Hello brosssss

SaladTossingBitch

Im a crossfitter. Dont hate me to much. Well I just got a email saying to come here. I have been on Evo and now I'm here.

I'm 1 week into this cycle..... Robotics WOW.1-20 ROBOtestE 500 mg week
1-20 ROBOeqBlend 800 mg week
1-12 lgd-4033 10 mg day
5-18 gw-501516 20 mg day
7-18 s4 50 mg day
aromasin 12.5 mg eod
Organ Shield

If I'm taking the above do I need the
ostarine 25 mg day?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk

Welcome Brother!! Enjoy the RUSH!! Nothing but solidarity around here... Solid Bros & Solid Gainz!!

LET EM HATE... THEY JUST NV US

Im a crossfitter. Dont hate me to much. Well I just got a email saying to come here. I have been on Evo and now I'm here.

1-12 lgd-4033 10 mg day
5-18 gw-501516 20 mg day
7-18 s4 50 mg day
aromasin 12.5 mg eod
Organ Shield

ostarine 25 mg day?

welcome to adrenaline rush brother... im glad you made your way over here... you will quickly see there is no other forum like this in existence... what is your planned pct? mk is always an excellent addition here to complete a super stack... you don't HAVE to run it here but it definitely brings a lot to your cycle...

1-12 lgd-4033 10 mg day
5-18 gw-501516 20 mg day
7-18 s4 50 mg day
aromasin 12.5 mg eod
Organ Shield

ostarine 25 mg day?

Welcome to the family bro. Lotta great people over here. Let me kniw if theres anything I can do to help

welcome to adrenaline rush brother... im glad you made your way over here... you will quickly see there is no other forum like this in existence... what is your planned pct? mk is always an excellent addition here to complete a super stack... you don't HAVE to run it here but it definitely brings a lot to your cycle...
Well I was told I don't need that I could go back to my cruise at 150-200 a week since I'm a trt patient

Welcome bro. Not everyone here agrees on crossfit but what we all agree on is fitness. So find which one works best for you and hit it.

Yea TRT people don't need to pct like a normal cycle.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Well I was told I don't need that I could go back to my cruise at 150-200 a week since I'm a trt patient

The MK would promote more lean mass as well as healing benefits, and that goes for whether you implement your TRT cruise dose or not

1-12 lgd-4033 10 mg day
5-18 gw-501516 20 mg day
7-18 s4 50 mg day
aromasin 12.5 mg eod
Organ Shield

ostarine 25 mg day?

Ain't no hate for you here bro. Crossfit is definitly respectable.

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

1-12 lgd-4033 10 mg day
5-18 gw-501516 20 mg day
7-18 s4 50 mg day
aromasin 12.5 mg eod
Organ Shield

ostarine 25 mg day?

welcome to AR

1-12 lgd-4033 10 mg day
5-18 gw-501516 20 mg day
7-18 s4 50 mg day
aromasin 12.5 mg eod
Organ Shield

ostarine 25 mg day?

welcome brother! you dont need osta oncycle. use it in pct instead !

I was thinking of using it on trt cruise off cycle?

yeah in your case Cruise. hurricane was probably unaware that you are on TRT. but you can definitely implement Ostarine in cruise to bridge to your next cycle.

pretty soon here, i will be doing the same thing. I will run Ostarine and GW + Proviron along with TRT. there are a ton of options you can do along with TRT. and pure essence will be releasing the new RAD and SR9009 soon, which can also go with trt.

yeah in your case Cruise. hurricane was probably unaware that you are on TRT. but you can definitely implement Ostarine in cruise to bridge to your next cycle.

pretty soon here, i will be doing the same thing. I will run Ostarine and GW + Proviron along with TRT. there are a ton of options you can do along with TRT. and pure essence will be releasing the new RAD and SR9009 soon, which can also go with trt.
What is it that people take on trt to help with election primo or prop or something<br />
<br />
What is it that people take on trt to help with election primo or prop or something

Top Bottom