napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Who am i

TX TERROR

Hey dudes.

So I cam over here a few months ago and was split between here and evo. Never really got to go into much detail or an intro just because I wanted to stay on the DL.

Many of you from evo know me as jrbdallas. I joined evo about a year ago actually. Right when I moved here to Texas. Had no friends lol felt I could dedicate more time to learning on forums and expanding my horizons. Dylan was over there at the time and he really inspired me to kick my shit to overdrive and be like him.

I got realy active over there. Began to write for evo. Many of you followed some logs of mine... I was Evo staff for a while till I got privy to the bs.

Anyway... I'm 23 years old. I live here in Texas but moved from the bay area of California. Before then I was from up in the rocklin area.

I have done everything from bodybuilding to powerlifting to strongman too. I've trained at all kinds of gyms with some big name atheletes to help me on my path. Very lucky to have the recourse I do. Overall I've been doing this for about 5 years. Short time yes but my experience was put into hyper drive with my surroundings and aquaintances.

Lots of you guys seen my pics and stuff. I'm back to 280 ish at 6'1. I was just at 218 lol.

At a point where I think strength sports have won my heart. I think I will continue to coach others looking for bb prep but I think personally strongman or powerlifting is what I will excel at. Kinda just realized it.

Hmmmm what else... I have two German shepherds I love. My gf is here as tx chick. She's from South Africa and just beginning her fitness journey.

Cycle wise I've ran almost anything you could name. I've always had an approach of safty first but I'm adventurous and do so monitored and safe. I like to express all my options but again safty first. Bigger things than steroids and weights to think of.

I'm honored you all elected me really to be a mod here at AR. Those who migrated over know I'm straight up and honest as it gets. No bullshit I don't have time for that why should you. I am here to help anyone in search of it. I'm an open book so any questions ask away...

Happy to be here guys. And JM thank you for posting over in the other thread and inspiring me to tell a little more about myself as well.

Cheers.

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

Hey dudes.

So I cam over here a few months ago and was split between here and evo. Never really got to go into much detail or an intro just because I wanted to stay on the DL.

Many of you from evo know me as jrbdallas. I joined evo about a year ago actually. Right when I moved here to Texas. Had no friends lol felt I could dedicate more time to learning on forums and expanding my horizons. Dylan was over there at the time and he really inspired me to kick my shit to overdrive and be like him.

I got realy active over there. Began to write for evo. Many of you followed some logs of mine... I was Evo staff for a while till I got privy to the bs.

Anyway... I'm 23 years old. I live here in Texas but moved from the bay area of California. Before then I was from up in the rocklin area.

I have done everything from bodybuilding to powerlifting to strongman too. I've trained at all kinds of gyms with some big name atheletes to help me on my path. Very lucky to have the recourse I do. Overall I've been doing this for about 5 years. Short time yes but my experience was put into hyper drive with my surroundings and aquaintances.

Lots of you guys seen my pics and stuff. I'm back to 280 ish at 6'1. I was just at 218 lol.

At a point where I think strength sports have won my heart. I think I will continue to coach others looking for bb prep but I think personally strongman or powerlifting is what I will excel at. Kinda just realized it.

Hmmmm what else... I have two German shepherds I love. My gf is here as tx chick. She's from South Africa and just beginning her fitness journey.

Cycle wise I've ran almost anything you could name. I've always had an approach of safty first but I'm adventurous and do so monitored and safe. I like to express all my options but again safty first. Bigger things than steroids and weights to think of.

I'm honored you all elected me really to be a mod here at AR. Those who migrated over know I'm straight up and honest as it gets. No bullshit I don't have time for that why should you. I am here to help anyone in search of it. I'm an open book so any questions ask away...

Happy to be here guys. And JM thank you for posting over in the other thread and inspiring me to tell a little more about myself as well.

Cheers.

thanks for sharing bro... i do remember talking with you at evo and im beyond thrilled to have you over here... you have really started to shine in so many facets and its going to be a privilege to watch you grow into your own... you have unlimited potential and i truly want to be a big part of helping you mature into the beast you can surely become and already are... just to have a hand in helping will mean a great deal to me... thank you for being a part of this and being on my team... you always have a home here and with me... that's a guarantee...

I knew who you were immediately after seeing you post here. We have always posted in a lot of threads and can say you do a good job here. Glad you got a mod position and hope you can keep up the articles and add more info to the board.

I knew who you were immediately after seeing you post here. We have always posted in a lot of threads and can say you do a good job here. Glad you got a mod position and hope you can keep up the articles and add more info to the board.
Thanks a lot bro. Ya GT you and I were always active. If there is anything you wanna see me write too, let me know.

You've been a huge asset to so many of us here at AR already as a member, and we are thrilled to have you as part of our mod team. It's awesome to have such a great family here and everybody with the right vision and mentality to make this place everything that it has become. Thank you for the background, and thank you for everything you provide for us here brother. It's beyond appreciated!

Nice intro brother. Good to get to know you better. From everything I've seen, you're definitely a good guy and a solid asset to the community.

Great bio for all of us to read. I know for a fact that you deserve this promotion. You bring a lot of good stuff to the table.

Great re-intro, dawg ...(ODB approved). Many of us here know you have stout credentials & are a great addition to AR. You kick ass, bro.....keep up the good work!
When you achieve your goals & you're on the stage, striking the finishing pose to win Mr. Olympia....I'm gonna be like "that's my dawg....that's my dawg"...(Fridays)

Great re-intro, dawg ...(ODB approved). Many of us here know you have stout credentials & are a great addition to AR. You kick ass, bro.....keep up the good work!
When you achieve your goals & you're on the stage, striking the finishing pose to win Mr. Olympia....I'm gonna be like "that's my dawg....that's my dawg"...(Fridays)
My man odb in da house! Thanks bro! Always good to see you posting around here.

Hey dudes.

Cheers.

As has already been stated that was a nice introduction. It's been a pleasure sharing some laughs with you over the last month or so. Now it's nice to know a little more about you. I didn't know you were only 23, you have quite an awesome physique for such a young age. I wish I would have dedicated myself like that when I was younger. We're all fortunate here to have your knowledge.

As has already been stated that was a nice introduction. It's been a pleasure sharing some laughs with you over the last month or so. Now it's nice to know a little more about you. I didn't know you were only 23, you have quite an awesome physique for such a young age. I wish I would have dedicated myself like that when I was younger. We're all fortunate here to have your knowledge.
Ahhhhhhhh many more laughs to come my friend. There will always be dumbasses at evo providing entertainment for us lol.

Hey dudes.

Cheers.

Great intro and congrats on being a mod TX! You have always been there to help with a no bs approach that always stemmed from experience. Nothing but respect for you bro! I I've here in the Bay Area and things are getting crazy around here. Im trying to get out myself

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Great intro and congrats on being a mod TX! You have always been there to help with a no bs approach that always stemmed from experience. Nothing but respect for you bro! I I've here in the Bay Area and things are getting crazy around here. Im trying to get out myself

Nice man I was north bay in Marin. Mill valley/tiburon area.we are never going back. Since we moved it's the best fucking thing we ever did. I worked all over. Sf, emeryville, burlingame Hayworth even out towords Pleasanton

Hey dudes.

Cheers.

Nice reintro man and we are truly blessed in having you here bro. Hopefully i can learn a lot from you and you somewhat give me some hope because im somewhat in the same boat as you as i switched cities and have no friends out here where im at in socal. Here to make friends and learn from experienced vets and willing to be a good grasshopper if willing to accept me as a student haha. Thank you for being here terror. Your truly an asset.

Nice man I was north bay in Marin. Mill valley/tiburon area.we are never going back. Since we moved it's the best fucking thing we ever did. I worked all over. Sf, emeryville, burlingame Hayworth even out towords Pleasanton

Oh ok very nice! Tiburon and San Rafael is probably my favorite part of the Bay Area. Im in the South Bay and it is nothing but expensive rents, traffic and Google employees. Im done with it. It was a beautiful area here but these tech companies have ruined it

Congrats TX. I know you'll keep doing your thing and helping us all advance past our own expectations.

Cheers!

Top Bottom