napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Research

karambit

Has anyone here actually run some research on animals?
I ask because it could be very interesting for people with overweight dogs to run some GW.
It sounds crazy, maybe, but one thing I know is that most peoples pets are obese.
It could be good to test your GW and see if you can improve the animals state of health.

interesting but no, not on dogs... most studies have been conducted on humans and rats... not really sure what kind of effect it would have on other types...

idk man lol..i would just Cut the dogs food in half and Run/Play with it more often. it will cut down in a few weeks..

I do know the conventional method of keeping a dog in good shape. Believe me. I have been involved in that aspect of pet ownership many years. However I am talking about the dogs that come into clinics like this...

http://topdoghealth.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/10/obese-dog.jpg

That need to lose weight ASAP for cruciate surgeries or hip surgeries etc.
This would help many hip dysplasia dogs to get ready for surgery.
Many owners are surprised when their obese dog is not a candidate for surgeries simply because they basically abused it to near death by over feeding the poor thing.

Of course ive only done it on animals! You dont think im putting all that garbage inside my body do you? Lmao

Obviously this is the extreme but more often then not many many spoiled mutts are quite overweight and it is a serious problem and more expensive to treat because of the weight.

Top Bottom