napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Who am i

Oh ok very nice! Tiburon and San Rafael is probably my favorite part of the Bay Area. Im in the South Bay and it is nothing but expensive rents, traffic and Google employees. Im done with it. It was a beautiful area here but these tech companies have ruined it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Bro have you been to sol food yet? It's I'm san rafael. Out of everywhere in the bay..... Nothing beats sol food.

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

Nice reintro man and we are truly blessed in having you here bro. Hopefully i can learn a lot from you and you somewhat give me some hope because im somewhat in the same boat as you as i switched cities and have no friends out here where im at in socal. Here to make friends and learn from experienced vets and willing to be a good grasshopper if willing to accept me as a student haha. Thank you for being here terror. Your truly an asset.

Hey of course man. We may not be physical but you got all our support here. I swiched my mind set to really focus on me and truly just me and the rest will come into place trust me. People at th gym and just life in general gravitate to a man on a mission.

Bro have you been to sol food yet? It's I'm san rafael. Out of everywhere in the bay..... Nothing beats sol food.

No I have never heard of it... I'll have to go check it out next time i am up there doing Muir Woods or something. Thanks for the recommendation!

Nice intro man, thats what I like about AR. Getting to know people. Man we could use some west coast weather over her in the East this morning. Lucky bastards

glad you came over dude! awesome to have another one of the good guys jump ship and join us in the venture over here.

Top Bottom