napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Hello All

gmoneypro

I decided to make the move. Seems like this is the place to be for now. Anyway good to see some familiar faces and friends of courses. Especially Dylan. Got some good info from you awhile back and ran with it ever since. Hope your family is doing well by the way.

Anyway Im glad to be here, looking to meet some new people and make some new friends and of course to keep learning about the ever changing world of fitness. So good luck to you all. Remember eat right and train hard.

I decided to make the move. Seems like this is the place to be for now. Anyone good to see some familiar faces and friends of courses. Especially Dylan. Got some good info from you awhile back and ran with it ever since. Hope your family is doing well by the way.

Anyway Im glad to be here, looking to meet some new people and make some new friends and of course to keep learning about the ever changing world of fitness. So good luck to you all. Remember eat right and train hard.

welcome gmoney! its a pleasure to have you here.

Welcome to AR....it's nice to have you here.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I decided to make the move. Seems like this is the place to be for now. Anyway good to see some familiar faces and friends of courses. Especially Dylan. Got some good info from you awhile back and ran with it ever since. Hope your family is doing well by the way.

welcome gmoney... LOVE the screen name =) Im really glad that you found your way to us... you are now part of the adrenaline rush family... im really looking forward to having you here and I appreciate you asking about my family... thank you bro... you already know me to know that im always here to help in any way possible... don't hesitate to let me know... welcome bro!

Thanks everyone for the warm welcome.....And Dylan that screen name will never change. Since my music days that never pan out when I was a child.lol

Welcome to AR brother! You are in a very good place,mas we have an awesome community and family here that really looks out for one another. Everybody cares and takes care of each other here. You also have access to the best advice, information, and sources out there. If there's anything you need, just let me know!

Welcome bro. Great dudes over here

Top Bottom