napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Healing aid / shoulder issues

walkonwings

Years and years ago, I suffered a shoulder injury(Doc said it was a SLAP tear). Some of the shoulder pain is surfacing so I am resting and rehabbing with bands, a "feels a little awkward" can go from slight pain to completely out of commission real quick so I am resting and not risking anything. My question is, would it be worth using something like bpc 157, IGF(Des or LR3), or even using a growth hormone protocol for a while? And yes, I will be using Mk2866 for added benefits. I won't be going to the doctor again, they're worthless and will only try to feed me pain pills(No thanks).

Last edited:
Years and years ago, I suffered a shoulder injury(Doc said it was a SLAP tear). Some of the shoulder pain is surfacing so I am resting and rehabbing with bands, a "feels a little awkward" can go from slight pain to completely out of commission real quick so I am resting and not risking anything. My question is, would it be worth using something like bpc 157, IGF(Des or LR3), or even using a growth hormone protocol for a while? And yes, I will be using Mk2866 for added benefits. I won't be going to the doctor again, they're worthless and will only try to feed me pain pills(No thanks).
bpc would be the one i would pick or tb500 but its going to be rather difficult to find quality peptides and i really cant even help you with that one because the quality has just been bad with many... if you can find quality then go with those... you should also highly consider mk677... its the closest thing to hgh you can find.. its extremely effective in many ways and healing is one of them...

Just for the record, I had a pretty bad shoulder injury a few months ago that hurt like hell and didn't seem to want to heal. I started MK-2866 and MK-677 during my cruise, and within about 5 or 6 weeks my pain and inflammation in my shoulder was completely gone. It worked very well for me

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

If you have a good source for BPC and TB500 they are the beez kneez man I'd also include some MK677 in there aswell

I had slap surgery and had less pain right after surgery than I had before. Rehab went quick.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Alright, it's on record. It's going to be the bpc and the sarms for now. Thanks guys, much appreciated. For healing purposes, what do the doses look like for mk 2866 and 677?

Just curious - do you inject the BPC directly in the injured site or can you sub-q it anywhere?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You should be going directly into the injured site (Or as close as possible). Do not just sub-q it anywhere.

I hurt my shoulder as well, just setting it would hurt a little standing it would hurt, so I been doing all the rotar cuff excessive like crazy to heal this sob, but if I'm not lifting I'm going crazy which is all mental thing which we all know that our body needs rest to heal from all the stress we put it through, I tried the Mobic Advil ice etc it help but it's still there so I started to read n read n watched n watched videos to the point where I almost could quote Dylan on the videos he produced, so I broke down and then I ordered mk2866. I couldn't afford to get mk677 which would have been a great healing stack but maybe next time, but I'm on week three of mk2866 an I only 25mg ed,my shoulder is about 65-70% healed, which it prob would heal quicker if I laid off the bench but I can't. I've been doing 8-10 sets of 135 on the flat bench twice a week. The pumps are frigging great I've notice size diff and my waist seems to be smaller and I've gained roughly 4-6lbs
I've learned tremendous amount from this site and his videos, yes if you do wrong he'll get your ass but he seems to care if he didn't he wouldn't preach n preach to us, plus their other guys on here to help out as well

This is my opinion and NOBODY asked me to comment I just feel led to do so to help another bro out

Bro, I totally get that. It's hard for me to rest when I need it, Im naturally very energetic and motivated. I hate injuries with a passion lol it kills me mentally when i have to take time off. I think dylan just made a video on overcoming injuries and obstacles, I like his perspectives. I've also learned a shit ton from dylan, rickrock,etc. Dylan is a stand up guy and is always willing to help, nothing but good things to say about DG.

Yep I like this site and the guys who make it up, i like the sarms idea over aas, I just wish I could afford them more, i love to bench an when I cant it just plain sucks, I was wanting to start a good aas cycle in the spring but I can't till I get this shoulder back on track but I don't want to push it to hard and hurt it and then be out of commission totally, and doing 135 on the flat makes me feel like a pussy lol
But all jokes to the side I don't take a lot of stuff it's a money thing, but you won't go wrong with mk2866, I didn't feel nothing until end of week 2 but seems like every day I feel it more n more, heck Im starting to get stretch marks lol

Bro, I totally get that. It's hard for me to rest when I need it, Im naturally very energetic and motivated. I hate injuries with a passion lol it kills me mentally when i have to take time off. I think dylan just made a video on overcoming injuries and obstacles, I like his perspectives. I've also learned a shit ton from dylan, rickrock,etc. Dylan is a stand up guy and is always willing to help, nothing but good things to say about DG.
i really appreciate that bro and i wont forget this comment... thanks man

I hurt my shoulder as well, just setting it would hurt a little standing it would hurt, so I been doing all the rotar cuff excessive like crazy to heal this sob, but if I'm not lifting I'm going crazy which is all mental thing which we all know that our body needs rest to heal from all the stress we put it through, I tried the Mobic Advil ice etc it help but it's still there so I started to read n read n watched n watched videos to the point where I almost could quote Dylan on the videos he produced, so I broke down and then I ordered mk2866. I couldn't afford to get mk677 which would have been a great healing stack but maybe next time, but I'm on week three of mk2866 an I only 25mg ed,my shoulder is about 65-70% healed, which it prob would heal quicker if I laid off the bench but I can't. I've been doing 8-10 sets of 135 on the flat bench twice a week. The pumps are frigging great I've notice size diff and my waist seems to be smaller and I've gained roughly 4-6lbs
I've learned tremendous amount from this site and his videos, yes if you do wrong he'll get your ass but he seems to care if he didn't he wouldn't preach n preach to us, plus their other guys on here to help out as well

This is my opinion and NOBODY asked me to comment I just feel led to do so to help another bro out
thanks for sharing brother... that's awesome you are getting that kind of recovery with mk2866... that my go to compound everytime i get a fucking nagging injury, tendinitis type shit... it flat out works... plain and simple and the thing that sets it off is the fact it does so many other things on top of it.. your going to get a lot stronger and your going to add lean muscle as well.. Nice vascularity and just feeling great in general!

Cwh: Nice brother! I'm also running MK now trying to speed up this shoulder recovery(sarmsx is quick!). It's not well enough to train back or chest so I am focusing on arm days, abs, and legs of course. Also doing some recovery work with bands. I tried to press some lighter dumbells not too long ago and it was not happening lol But like anything in life, you have to work through it.

DG: Yes, sir! Honestly there are so many frauds in this realm of fitness/bodybuilding so it's a breath of fresh air to hear from someone that is real. I also like the fact that you are really engaged in all the comments and questions. It's really appreciated.

Cwh: Nice brother! I'm also running MK now trying to speed up this shoulder recovery(sarmsx is quick!). It's not well enough to train back or chest so I am focusing on arm days, abs, and legs of course. Also doing some recovery work with bands. I tried to press some lighter dumbells not too long ago and it was not happening lol But like anything in life, you have to work through it.

DG: Yes, sir! Honestly there are so many frauds in this realm of fitness/bodybuilding so it's a breath of fresh air to hear from someone that is real. I also like the fact that you are really engaged in all the comments and questions. It's really appreciated.

i completely agree and trust me, ive made it a large point to separate myself from the norm and what you generally see... i want to be the complete opposite... im always here if you have any questions...

I'm seeing great things with mk2866, hard to imagine what lgd, rad could bring to the table lol or even a good stack of these lol
Make you wanna slap you moma
I better stop I'm hijacking here

Top Bottom