napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Headaches from Winstrol

MarkD

I am currently running Winstrol a 50 mgs a day (oral) and have started having these nasty migraines. A coworker of mine said he has the same issue with oral Winny. This is mt first run with it, do my fellow brothers here have any suggestions to help combat this aside from hydration and ibuprofin?

How's your blood pressure?

Sent from the NY ROBO house of GAINZZZZ

Just had it checked out last week. Everything was fine It feels more like one of those headaches dead in the center of my head as opposed my temples like when my BP is high.

Now that you mention it, I'm sleeping fully through the night BUT I am working long days doing PT as well as training myself. I could just be exhausted.

I've got to be honest, I made it about 12 days on winny. It kicked my ass. I felt like I got hit by a truck lol. Headaches, muscle aches, back ache. Blah.

It was always a fav for me. At 50mg pinned ed, and one cycle did 75mg oral ed. BUT I have heard of sides like yours. Try to skip one day and then start 25mg. Slowly work your way back to 50mg and see how that works. If anything at all bothers me in any way I stop it. Life is too short to miserable even for 1 day.
Good luck bro

winstrol can be tough... i love the effects i get from it, hands down my favorite oral but i never make it all the way through six weeks... by week 4 i am so lethargic, i don't feel anything like myself and i always have to drop it immediately... the only time i made it all the way through was running it at only 25 mg per day... it is amazing in terms of results but it honestly is brutal with toxicity... you need to make sure you have plenty of carb intake, plenty of water, plenty of sleep etc... but the toxicity is probably getting to you at this point and thats a good sign to stop soon

And some day we all will come to a day when we say...screw orals! And that is your body speaking. I loved winny when I was young, not anymore...cannot get through a full cycle of even 25mg without feeling like I can't move. Knock knock...you still there liver???

And some day we all will come to a day when we say...screw orals! And that is your body speaking. I loved winny when I was young, not anymore...cannot get through a full cycle of even 25mg without feeling like I can't move. Knock knock...you still there liver???
That's exactly how I felt and it was only my 2nd time running an oral. I probably won't ever touch it again... probably ;)

Top Bottom