napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

rjk57

Alright heres my cycle and stats. I have a little gyro in my left nipple.
Sust 150 EOD
Masteron 100 megs EOD
Anavar 50 ED
Clen 40 mcg 2 days on 1 day off
Keto 1 mg on clean days

Arimidex .5 EOD
Nolva .5 ED
I'm 175 pounds 5% BF 4 weeks out.

Is the bubble underneath my nipple permanent? Never had this happen in my last cycle. How do I get rid of it? All replies appreciated.

You need bloodwork to see what's going on bro, but your arimadex dose is either too low or it's probably bunk I'd be guessing. There's also no reason at all to use Nolva on cycle so I don't know what the purpose of that is in there

You need bloodwork to see what's going on bro, but your arimadex dose is either too low or it's probably bunk I'd be guessing. There's also no reason at all to use Nolva on cycle so I don't know what the purpose of that is in there

Agreed ^^^ especially the nolvadex part. Letro will crush the gyno, ruin your cut and tank your E btw, but you seriously need a better look as to whats going on with your hormone panel to know exactly rather that stab at solutions.

I had almost the exact same problem & 80mgs of raloxifene per day for a week squashed the shit out of it.Made it non-existent.(Thanx Fed)

Also what you think is a marble is more likely a golf ball underneath,so you need to jump on that shit pronto.

Top Bottom