napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Gyno advice and opinions please.

eeeee

Hi, new on the forum although I have been reading through posts. I would like to ask for some advice directly if possible.

Roughly 4 years ago I naively ran an epistane cycle followed by a nolva only pct. Relatively new and inexperienced to lifting etc.. I had not noticed the gyno development (or knew anything about it) until I lost some additional weight and started reading up. So maybe 6 months after the cycle I ran letro and it appeared to completely clear it. Since then I have just focused on gaining lifting experience and learning more in general.

A few months ago I started taking MK677 from what I believed to be a decent source within the UK after researching. (uksarms.com). Very quickly I had a reaction and gyno formed, fairly large and sore. I stopped taking the product and I took, rightly or wrongly, the remaining letro i had and p5p. The swelling and pain reduced but some hard mass remain. Could this flare up possibly be caused by high prolactin levels?, I have attached a recent blood report if that is of any use to help identify the issue.

Could someone please suggest what might be the best gyno protocol to run now.

I also assume after an initial development of gyno then the chances of something causing a flare up increase and more precautions must be taken to prevent that. Dependent on the supplements used and legitimacy of the source.

I appreciate your time, knowledge and criticism. We live and learn.

Attachments

• ii.jpg
    ii.jpg
    104.6 KB · Views: 7
obviously its too late now but that is far from a reputable source.. please stick around here and you will never have that happen again...

for your anti gyno protocol, its 12 weeks total... 8 weeks of letro and nolvadex followed by 4 weeks of aromasin... start week 1 of letro at 1.25 mg per day, then weeks 2 and 3 bump it to 1.75 mg per day, weeks 4,5,6 run it 2.5 mg per day, week 7 down to 1.75 and week 8, back to 1.25... run nolvadex 20 mg per day the entire 8 weeks, then follow that with 4 weeks or aromasin at 12.5 mg every other day...

Dylan gave you the proper layout to follow. I would strongly suggest to follow his plan exactly as it is laid out

Hi, new on the forum although I have been reading through posts. I would like to ask for some advice directly if possible.

Roughly 4 years ago I naively ran an epistane cycle followed by a nolva only pct. Relatively new and inexperienced to lifting etc.. I had not noticed the gyno development (or knew anything about it) until I lost some additional weight and started reading up. So maybe 6 months after the cycle I ran letro and it appeared to completely clear it. Since then I have just focused on gaining lifting experience and learning more in general.

A few months ago I started taking MK677 from what I believed to be a decent source within the UK after researching. (uksarms.com). Very quickly I had a reaction and gyno formed, fairly large and sore. I stopped taking the product and I took, rightly or wrongly, the remaining letro i had and p5p. The swelling and pain reduced but some hard mass remain. Could this flare up possibly be caused by high prolactin levels?, I have attached a recent blood report if that is of any use to help identify the issue.

Could someone please suggest what might be the best gyno protocol to run now.

I also assume after an initial development of gyno then the chances of something causing a flare up increase and more precautions must be taken to prevent that. Dependent on the supplements used and legitimacy of the source.

I appreciate your time, knowledge and criticism. We live and learn.
You need to do Dylan’s stack! PM me and i’ll get you some aromasin, Nolva and letro ASAP!

I appreciate all the replies and thank you for the offer Tazz. Fortunately I have access to the items required so I will start the protocol tomorrow.

obviously its too late now but that is far from a reputable source.. please stick around here and you will never have that happen again...

for your anti gyno protocol, its 12 weeks total... 8 weeks of letro and nolvadex followed by 4 weeks of aromasin... start week 1 of letro at 1.25 mg per day, then weeks 2 and 3 bump it to 1.75 mg per day, weeks 4,5,6 run it 2.5 mg per day, week 7 down to 1.75 and week 8, back to 1.25... run nolvadex 20 mg per day the entire 8 weeks, then follow that with 4 weeks or aromasin at 12.5 mg every other day...
bro follow dylan setup. it good! use napsgear

Just keep in mind that you will not feel the best while running the protocol. Lowering estrogen like that will make you feel like shit.

Top Bottom