napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Gw501516

no shit id be happy with a 10k well I wouldn't be happy because im sure my fucking shins would explode but jack is a fucking phenom of sorts fucking running 20 miles and shit, for what? when you have a damn car. this aint fucking Kenya running from lions and shit.

Hahahha I wa playing damn a 10k is speed I got no speed for that shit lol and bruh when my endurance season is over it's about dem gaiiiinzzzzzz

I am def not a runner I was once on a squadron cross country team and prided myself with being last all season but I finished hahaha

This stuff is incredible. Endurance is literally through the roof cardio wise and in terms of adding additional reps/weight to my lifts where I normally would be at failure. Glorious.

Last night i did 10mg/ half dropper before workout im gonna do that for a week or two for now on

imagine how you will feel when you actually start running this right... your running half a dose... get that up to 20 mg per day as your supposed to be and really see the difference! there's nothing like it for performance enhancement... its the ultimate performance enhancer

right this may be the only case that more is better as far as your dose needs more lol like 20mg 30 minutes before workout. but then again if you are ok with 10 then do 10 but there is a reason for it to be dosed at 20 per day

Top Bottom