napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Gw501516

ccaabbee

Hey i was checkingnout some of your youtube videos. I was gonna ask some basic questions. I do crossfit. I dont need to lose weight im not worried about looking good or like a body builder. Will 10mg of the gw 501516 a day be good just for the endurance benefits from it and will it help with muscle at all making me stronger?

I would do the normal dose at 20mg per day 30 minutes before workout. it will give you incredible endurance for crossfit and recovery there are some guys logs that do crossfit and had great things to say

Hey i was checkingnout some of your youtube videos. I was gonna ask some basic questions. I do crossfit. I dont need to lose weight im not worried about looking good or like a body builder. Will 10mg of the gw 501516 a day be good just for the endurance benefits from it and will it help with muscle at all making me stronger?

GW is perfect for crossfit... you wont find anything better to go with it... you want to keep it at 20 mg per day to get the proper benefits and you can run it in 16 week increments only needing a 2-3 week break before restarting again...

Alright, also i workout at 5pm. Sleep around 9-10pm. Shoukd i do half dose in morning and half before workout or shoukd i do it before the workout. I dont want to be kept awake or lose sleep over it. Im new to all this and nervous to start using it. Also how long does it take to get out of your system say for a drug test. Im teally hoping it helps with recovery the most. I have a pretty good engine its just hard some days cause i feel so beat up from the days before. And i eat clean as can be and get plenty of sleep

I would dose it normally at 30 min before workout you shouldn't have any sleep issues its not like a stimulant or preworkout. also you may want to stack this with mk2866 just for the recovery and healing aspects of it. I am hardly sore ever, I mean I get sore but not debilitating soreness even on a hard leg day. I would say 2 months before a drug test. but this will not show up on a work piss test. are you tested by ncaa or wada? or some pro level outfit?

So just one time before the workout is what your saying? Does the mk2866 require a pct i want to keep this as simple and cost effective as possible. I want to stay away from having to do a pct. im waiting on the gw in the mail now. Is the mk2866 just for recovery

Right now im not at competition level for crossfit but was just wondering to know incase i make it that far

So just one time before the workout is what your saying? Does the mk2866 require a pct i want to keep this as simple and cost effective as possible. I want to stay away from having to do a pct. im waiting on the gw in the mail now. Is the mk2866 just for recovery
If ran long enough mk2866 does require a very mild pct, and clomid at 25mg per day is sufficient to recover

Yes, just dose 20mg of GW 30 minutes preworkout

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

Hey guys, new to this as well but was going to purchase GW for the endurance aspect. I lift often but was beginning to run more in preparation for a 10k in New Orleans and hate the thought of losing muscle mass. If i stacked this with the mk2866. what would you recommend my PCT include.

Been lifting and dieting properly for around 2 years and since I am only 24, would like to avoid tampering with the hormones as much as possible

ya I answered you in the sticky for all sarms questions check it out and I am sure DG or Rickrock will answer with a sweet layout for you but I think gw, sr9009 and mk would be perfect for your goals

Hey guys, new to this as well but was going to purchase GW for the endurance aspect. I lift often but was beginning to run more in preparation for a 10k in New Orleans and hate the thought of losing muscle mass. If i stacked this with the mk2866. what would you recommend my PCT include.

Been lifting and dieting properly for around 2 years and since I am only 24, would like to avoid tampering with the hormones as much as possible

Here is exactly what I would propose you run bro. That will be perfect for your 10k prep

1-12 S4 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg in the p.m.
1-12 GW-510516 (CARDARINE) 20 mg day… dosed all at once 30 minutes before workout…
1-12 mk-2866 25 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 SR-9009 30mg per day (5mg dosed 6 times every 2-3 hours)

PCT

clomid 50/25/25/25
gw-501516 20 mg day

rick gave you a very ideal layout... when it comes to the goals you have, GW and SR9009 are a must... adding s4 and mk will give you so many more qualities you need for your race, especially in terms of recovery, extra lean muscle, energy, leaning out, etc...

Hey Dylan what would you say liquid foam or tab foam with GW 501516????????????

oh boy... MY BROTHER WHERE ON EARTH HAVE YOU BEEN THIS PAST YEAR?? I know you've been here reading what I write... I've covered this time and time again...

there is no such thing whatsoever as sarms in a tab or capsule... ITS IMPOSSIBLE... Its not bioavailable that way and cannot be processed in that manner... most of these were found to be filled with prohormones and other fillers as it is... liquid is the only method of use for REAL sarms...

oh boy... MY BROTHER WHERE ON EARTH HAVE YOU BEEN THIS PAST YEAR?? I know you've been here reading what I write... I've covered this time and time again...

there is no such thing whatsoever as sarms in a tab or capsule... ITS IMPOSSIBLE... Its not bioavailable that way and cannot be processed in that manner... most of these were found to be filled with prohormones and other fillers as it is... liquid is the only method of use for REAL sarms...

Please for give me.......... I'm old school......... was not much in sarms don't flame me

but I through sarms was snake oil until started my research in the
past week or two...........

thanks I have watch your videos my out look has changed

Last edited:
Please for give me.......... I'm old school......... was not much in sarms don't flame me

but I through sarms was snake oil until started my research in the
past week or two...........

thanks I have watch your videos my out look has changed

Lol, you're good bro! We know you are old school, and there's nothing wrong with that. In some ways I'm a little old school myself. We are glad to have you here buddy" you've been a great addition to this place

Lol, you're good bro! We know you are old school, and there's nothing wrong with that. In some ways I'm a little old school myself. We are glad to have you here buddy" you've been a great addition to this place

Thanks Rick........ that means a lot coming from you

Top Bottom