napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Greeting from mother russia, How much time i need to achieve this phisique ?

i am ready to wait more then few month, i can wait even a year, i will consider your words and start diet tomorroe adding up cardio 10-30 m everyday or boxing, btw i wrote down your diet i am thankful

You need to wait 4-5 years man. You're overestimating the speed at which these things take place.

Look I'm 6ft0 inches at 193 pounds and I've been juicing for about 7 years now. I've gained all of 30 pounds in that time WITH STEROIDS! It's going to take a few years before you hit your natural plateau and that's IF you do everything pretty well, meaning diet and training and not partying etc. THEN, and only then is it smart to start juicing. Any other way is an unnecessary risk and also minimizes your potential gains from anabolics.
However, a year of research is a good start. You're excited to start so let that motivation be your incentive to learn as much as possible about all the steroids out there and their dangers, benefits etc.
you will not be ready to use steroids in a year. So just try to get it out of your head for now. Do like I did and daydream about them for a year and use that as motivation to learn. I remember just reading about steroids made me lift harder while I was waiting to get home from Afghanistan. I dreamed about it every night. Imagined how big I could be while on guard duty etc. don't do this half assed. If you're going to take the big step then make sure you do it right and you'll be happy you did later.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This all starts with a solid diet and training program, along with consistency....and TIME. You are nowhere ready for steroids at the moment. Just take this time to take in all the constructive advice you are given and implement it

Top Bottom