napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Greeting from mother russia, How much time i need to achieve this phisique ?

So lets start with my background, my name is andrey, i've been working out for 3 years total, but just to keep my body in a healthy condition, today i went to the forum and saw one guys photo, it motivated me to change my life to a better side and one day look like him, i am starting 24/7 dedication to fitness, i would like you to give me your advices, how much time i will need to achieve this phisique and is it possible naturally, i dont need such a vissible abs, i mean total look, i am 183 meters U6RODzAiIik.jpg

why i came here, as i say in my country, you can do something well but americans do it better, i would love you to checkout my diet/workout plan and give me your ideas

Hey bud. It'll take a few years. You'll have to get a good diet and training program started. Do u have access to a personal trainer at your gym to help u?

welcome good friend! there is no set time table. it all come down to how diet,excerise and gentics.any questions you might have throw them in the proper section and we will be sure to answer

Welcome. Just so you kno. You only need to put your thread up once. We will all see it brother. Hope you enjoy the forum.

Well i am working out in top class gym, and i know everyone around, so people have no reason to hide "steroid stories" from me, i asked a lot of trainers and my friends most of them told me i need 2 times a year cycle at least to look like this, some people even reccomanded growth hormone, as i will never take growth hormone, i might try steroids, i know its not a candy, i know possible side effects and hard work that i need to put in to achieve anything, but heres my question, do i really need 2 cycle/year or its possible to get this body with one cycle a year + 12 month in a year following my diet, 1 day in a week cheatday, i am not genetically gifted btw

Ok yes that is attainable naturally and I wouldn't advise you to start off any other way. It's going to take you several years of discipline and patience and hardwork

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Welcome to AR. It's impossible to give you a time frame on achieving that physique, as everyone is different and it depends on so many other factors. The main thing is to concentrate on you and your own goals and making your own progress. This is,a marathon, and not a sprint

Lets not forget that this gentleman in that picture most likely has excellent genetics to begin with. I know a few brothers that have that type of physique without working out much or taking any supplements whatsoever

ask my brother said, one person can train year and look great, another can train 10 years with diet and don't look as half as good as first person, its same about steroids, one person might look better with one cycle and another can mix cocktails of steroids and look like shit, i understand all this and i said i don't have amazing genetics, i was hoping steroids can fix it, i don't aim for bodybuilder look, as its harder to maintain and needs way stronger discipline, i aim for 110cm chest, no gut, around 44 arms, thats all i need

ask my brother said, one person can train year and look great, another can train 10 years with diet and don't look as half as good as first person, its same about steroids, one person might look better with one cycle and another can mix cocktails of steroids and look like shit, i understand all this and i said i don't have amazing genetics, i was hoping steroids can fix it, i don't aim for bodybuilder look, as its harder to maintain and needs way stronger discipline, i aim for 110cm chest, no gut, around 44 arms, thats all i need

the reason for the fluctuation in looks is because of consistency with diet and training. it has very little to do with genetics when it comes to "looking good". if you are going for mr. olympia then thats a different story but for everyday people, saying genetics is just an excuse to not BUST your butt and remain consistent. every single one of us look different but we all look good in our own way. genetics only come into play when you start getting into very specific things, like shape or attachments of muscles. i know a lot of people disagree on this subject. some people have low myostatin and build muscle extremely fast due to genetics. that would be a benefit. but the majority of the population is very similar. we can all build muscle. we can all look good and have 6 packs (or 4 packs), etc.

with that being said if you look like crap, steroids will not Fix that. if you look good, steroids will enhance that. looking good is DIET and consistency with diet and training. it takes years and years. that is why you see people everyday that are fat, or scronny, or both. everyone is an average Joe walking around and it makes you look like a BEAST. because 90% of the people dont have the consistency and dedication required to achieve the look they want. they are always looking for this quick fix.

a word of advice. you will NEVER look like that guy in the pic. NEVER. the reason i say this is because you are special in your own way and you have your OWN look to achieve. try to achieve your own look man and dont get wrapped up in trying to look like someone else. your genetical potential needs to be realized..

the reason for the fluctuation in looks is because of consistency with diet and training. it has very little to do with genetics when it comes to "looking good". if you are going for mr. olympia then thats a different story but for everyday people, saying genetics is just an excuse to not BUST your butt and remain consistent. every single one of us look different but we all look good in our own way. genetics only come into play when you start getting into very specific things, like shape or attachments of muscles. i know a lot of people disagree on this subject. some people have low myostatin and build muscle extremely fast due to genetics. that would be a benefit. but the majority of the population is very similar. we can all build muscle. we can all look good and have 6 packs (or 4 packs), etc.

with that being said if you look like crap, steroids will not Fix that. if you look good, steroids will enhance that. looking good is DIET and consistency with diet and training. it takes years and years. that is why you see people everyday that are fat, or scronny, or both. everyone is an average Joe walking around and it makes you look like a BEAST. because 90% of the people dont have the consistency and dedication required to achieve the look they want. they are always looking for this quick fix.

a word of advice. you will NEVER look like that guy in the pic. NEVER. the reason i say this is because you are special in your own way and you have your OWN look to achieve. try to achieve your own look man and dont get wrapped up in trying to look like someone else. your genetical potential needs to be realized..

I know i can't look 100% like that guy, i put hes pic on, because i want to have same shape/size, and you are not right, i've seen guys with 0 discipline, got better resuilts in gym, then me, eating 5 times a day, sleeping 8h + and training 3 times a week, its all about genetics, you need to be gifted, if you are not, there is only one way that can change it, >roids<... look at youtube stars, like nick wright, he spend 12 years bodybuilding + diet and heavy ass training 5 times a week, he looks like shit, thats genetics bro

You have it all wrong brother, and steroids are not going fix anything for you if you aren't doing the right things to begin with. If you think anyone here is going to recommend steroids to you, you are very wrong. To look like the guy you put the pic of requires much more than you think. just using steroids isn't going to get you anywhere close to that. They are nothing magic. If you are not doing the correct things for progress now, steroids will not change that

If you don't care to look like a bodybuilder then you don't need steroids at all. Period. You can gain strength naturally and in fact it's the best way to keep that strength the longest. Steroids will not fix genetics.

If you don't care to look like a bodybuilder then you don't need steroids at all. Period. You can gain strength naturally and in fact it's the best way to keep that strength the longest. Steroids will not fix genetics.

No doubt. The dude in the pic is a naturally achievable goal for sure. Easy.

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

Welcome mate.
To look like guy in pic is most defanatly a full time thing, it's a way of life to get their but you could do it natty with the correct training diet rest life style !

You said your not genetically blessed with muscles but how bad are you any pic's to help us get an idea !

Brad.

Top Bottom