napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Firs cycle and i need your input!!!

31148toy

First a little background. I've always been an athletic guy. Never had the best build or the strongest upper body but my legs have always been a strength. I started hitting the gym seriously a little over a year ago when I was about to hit 35 prepping for a get away with the wife to Costa Rica. I got in really good shape and my diet was on point for the first 8 months. I was doing both traditional body building and crossfit for a while then turned strictly to the gym about 6-7 months in. I was dedicated going to the gym 7 days a week for the most part. I watched all the big names on YouTube and spent a lot of time programming my workouts and was happy with the results at first. I eventually started to feel that I stopped getting stronger and my physique wasn't progressing like I had hoped. I tailed off at the end of the year and told myself I needed a break. I've been back at it hard for a month and although I can see my progress I want more. I just turned 36 and I've told myself this is the year that I build the body I've wanted but I need the edge to get there. I decided that test is the way I'm going to go as I get the feeling that my levels are probably low anyways. I'll be honest in saying I'm not getting bloodwork done ahead of time but I will vow to get checked out after I'm done with PCT. These are my plans and I need advice/reassurance that the hours/days/weeks of reading has me pointed in the right direction. I'm 6ft tall. My weight fluctuates between 210 and 215. I'm working to get my body fat down to the high teens. I'm going to run 500mg of testobolin and 2-3 weeks in (subject to change) I'll be on arimidex to mitigate my estrogen levels starting with 0.5 mg every other day.. I will monitor how my body responds and adjust from there. 10 weeks total.

PCT will be 2 1/2 weeks. 1000 units of hcg for the first half 500 for the second. 50mg of Klomen and 20mg of Nolvadez throughout.

I'm about 3-4 weeks out so there is time to change it up if you guys think there is a better route to take. Will be posting progress picks and I'm hoping you will see how serious I am about getting this right. Holla at ya boy!!! Oh yeah, shout out to pharmacom for being a one stop shop. Definitely makes it less overwhelming.

several problems here... the first being your body fat is much too high if you are trying to just get it in the teens... it needs to be closer to 12-13 before you start... second, if you have only been in the gym for less than a year thats a huge red flag... you need several years of CONSISTENT diet and training before you even consider steroids...

Top Bottom