napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Goals for 2016???

Foam roll your hip flexors at LEAST twice a week loosen up hips for squats. People need to learn to relax the hips when squatting
Thanks for the tip....been trying to fit the foam rolling in but I tend to see it as less of a priority but maybe I should see it as more important than I do...thanks

Thanks for the tip....been trying to fit the foam rolling in but I tend to see it as less of a priority but maybe I should see it as more important than I do...thanks
It's definitly important.

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

Hmmm.
Compete in nationals. Hopefully take a card. Chances are slim but never know...

Continue with my line of work. Currently a VP but there is an opening for the COO position. I'd say being 23 as a COO would be cool.

Been pulling together details for a non profit animal rescue. Hoping to be fully registered with the state and have a board together by mid year. Property secured and Ready to launch by 2017. Very passionate when it comes to animals and I've volenteered my whole life for various programs but finally got everything lined up to start one of my own.

Buy a house.
Have a big appartment but finally ready to buy something.

Travel to South Africa for 2 wees to meet the GF's family and see a new part of the world.

Relive myself of all energy drinks and heavy stimulants. (Almost there.... sometimes I'm a sucker for a rockstar)

All of these should keep me busy for 2016. Let's see where I end up :)

That's admirable bro! Being a younger guy you are a great example and hopefully influence the youth around you. I believe you can do anything you put your mind too and i think balance is the key. If your motives are right I feel things will happen. Good luck on your ventures. I should have more ambition as a young guy I was successful and didn't have good values. I was 21 making almost 100k a year and wasn't happy with my job for years. Now I'm looking into new paths, something I'm really passionate about. This year I definitely am going to try to be a better role model for youngsters, be with my family more and travel.

That's admirable bro! Being a younger guy you are a great example and hopefully influence the youth around you. I believe you can do anything you put your mind too and i think balance is the key. If your motives are right I feel things will happen. Good luck on your ventures. I should have more ambition as a young guy I was successful and didn't have good values. I was 21 making almost 100k a year and wasn't happy with my job for years. Now I'm looking into new paths, something I'm really passionate about. This year I definitely am going to try to be a better role model for youngsters, be with my family more and travel.
That's awesome man. It truly all stems from happiness and what you take away from it all at the end of the day. That's what I've found so farm happiness has a symbiotic relationship with passion. They feed off eachother to create sucess.

Im trying to have a baby, buy a house or condo, crush PRs on the regular and be nicer allaround. Id like to hit the stage at 205. Im already in the process of getting NASM certification and would like to head in that direction... also build up my business and pay off all debts. This is going to be a huge year for me and my girlfriend.

Ive never been more ready

I would like to get a 2x BW bench and total 1300+ at 150 pounds. I'm currently sitting at 163 pounds but I tend to hold a lot of water. I'm hoping I can finally hit a 500 deadlift and 405 squat at the bare minimum. I'm at 455 for deadlift and 355 for squat so I'm getting close already. I would also like to transfer into university soon and switch from part time to full time and focus on getting my degree in exercise science.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I would like to get a 2x BW bench and total 1300+ at 150 pounds. I'm currently sitting at 163 pounds but I tend to hold a lot of water. I'm hoping I can finally hit a 500 deadlift and 405 squat at the bare minimum. I'm at 455 for deadlift and 355 for squat so I'm getting close already. I would also like to transfer into university soon and switch from part time to full time and focus on getting my degree in exercise science.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Those are some really impressive numbers for any weight especially your weight bro. Very nice!

Top Bottom