napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Goals for 2016???

Almighty100%bodyfat

The Almighty Salad Tosser
What's up everyone? I hope you guys had a great 2015 and you're ready to kick off strong this year. What are your goals for the end of this year??
I'm setting for a 50k a year career, maintaining a 3.7 or higher GPA in college, becoming financially stable in all areas, be a better family man, get to a shredded and hard 260lbs (drop 20lbs of fat and keep good size) and learn as much as I possibly can in every field I step foot in.

Let me know what you guys have set for your goals!!!

My body composition goals are to hit 9-10% bf and gain about 10-15lbs of muscle. Will be running my first AAS cycle later this spring after my first SARMs cycle. My current lift goals for the year are:
Bench 315
Squat 425
Dead 550

Nice one man! Ya I'm pretty confident on hitting all those numbers, bench could be an issue if my left shoulder acts up, but it's been good for years now.

What are you studying?

Well I beat the New Year with my goal! I got down to 6.5% BF at 6'2 207lbs. This year I am going to slow down! Running 2 businesses had me pretty stressed. Plus one is in Thibodaux, Louisiana, and the other Poplarville Mississippi. I spent a lot of time at my brother's house last year because he lives right square in the middle of these two cities...New Orleans. I wished I was a party animal because all the folks in New Orleans think about is food,booze and music. This year I am going to DELEGATE!! Hopefully

Well I beat the New Year with my goal! I got down to 6.5% BF at 6'2 207lbs. This year I am going to slow down! Running 2 businesses had me pretty stressed. Plus one is in Thibodaux, Louisiana, and the other Poplarville Mississippi. I spent a lot of time at my brother's house last year because he lives right square in the middle of these two cities...New Orleans. I wished I was a party animal because all the folks in New Orleans think about is food,booze and music. This year I am going to DELEGATE!! Hopefully

Amazing stats! I know how you feel with the 2 businesses, I have 2 as well. The first 2-3 years I worked my ass off, now I'm able to coast along pretty well without too much time investment. Live life, that's an awesome goal tho haha

My goal for this year is to make 230lbs at 8% bf. A very attainable goal thats gonna require hard work.

My 2016 goals are simple. I need a 1650lb total at my last meet in Nov 2016....currently at 1450....so it will be interesting.

Goal for 2016 is to enter the new classic physique division and rock it, in both the open and masters!!

Hmmm.
Compete in nationals. Hopefully take a card. Chances are slim but never know...

Continue with my line of work. Currently a VP but there is an opening for the COO position. I'd say being 23 as a COO would be cool.

Been pulling together details for a non profit animal rescue. Hoping to be fully registered with the state and have a board together by mid year. Property secured and Ready to launch by 2017. Very passionate when it comes to animals and I've volenteered my whole life for various programs but finally got everything lined up to start one of my own.

Buy a house.
Have a big appartment but finally ready to buy something.

Travel to South Africa for 2 wees to meet the GF's family and see a new part of the world.

Relive myself of all energy drinks and heavy stimulants. (Almost there.... sometimes I'm a sucker for a rockstar)

All of these should keep me busy for 2016. Let's see where I end up :)

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

Foam roll your hip flexors at LEAST twice a week loosen up hips for squats. People need to learn to relax the hips when squatting

Been pulling together details for a non profit animal rescue. Hoping to be fully registered with the state and have a board together by mid year. Property secured and Ready to launch by 2017. Very passionate when it comes to animals and I've volenteered my whole life for various programs but finally got everything lined up to start one of my own.

Mad respect bro. That's awesome!

Top Bottom