napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Help w/ my spare tire!

It's very common to plateau after losing such vast amount of weight after following the same calorie amounts. As you get leaner you will need to cut the calories even further or increase your cardio as your metabolism has adjusted. You can sometimes reverse diet with some success but I don't believe you're caloric intake is low enough to justify doing that as it'll probably do little to nothing.
Good to know thank you! How much more cardio would you recommend. What kind of calories should I shoot for now?

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Awesome! So what caloric intake would you say is my baseline? 3000 and not the 3420? I know you can't say for sure but your educated guess would be better than mine. My 2200 calorie diet is what helped me lose my 40lbs but now I'm still doing the same thing and have plateaued so that's why I'm asking for help. Because I don't know what to do to lose the next 20lbs.

So shoot for 2000 calories instead of the 2300?

Maintenance is around 3420 for you, which means what you would eat to stay exactly the same.

If you want to cut you need to be at least 500 under that, but I would go to around 750 or so probably. That would put you around 2700 or slightly under to start

Also keep up on cardio, etc to accentuate the fat burning process

Am I the only one who saw 600g of fat? Bro that is ridiculously high.

Your really taking in 600 a day.

As far as details, specifically what are you eating daily. You know 40g of protein from a shake isn't like 40g of protein from chicken. Could be some stuff that specifically needs to be cleaned up.

600g of fat though?! Holy shit. Lol

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

As far as details, specifically what are you eating daily. You know 40g of protein from a shake isn't like 40g of protein from chicken. Could be some stuff that specifically needs to be cleaned up.

lol that's definitely a typo

Ha oops no that's 60g not 600.

600g of fat alone is like 5500 calories. Lol i hope you mean 60.

If not you got your problem to solve right there.

Ha ha ya I saw that too, best I knew it was a typo because it didn't make sense with the caloric level he quoted when 60g did.

Good to know thank you! How much more cardio would you recommend. What kind of calories should I shoot for now?

Personally I'd start tracking your macros everyday for the next 3-4 days eating how you have been eating. This is likely your maintenance amount unless you eat vastly different amounts each day. Once you have that figured out, continue to eat that amount of calories fitting your macro requirements, "cleaner" foods the better. After 2-3 weeks compare to the weight you are now. If you aren't losing weight you need to drop your caloric intake, add cardio or both. I'd aim for 500-750 calories below maintenance, which would equate to 1-1.5lbs drop per week. Continue to track calories and when you aren't losing weight fast anymore you need to again reassess calories. I personally would not let my calories drop below 1700, would much prefer to just add more cardio before that.

I have a feeling you might be averaging more than 2300 when you start tracking. Everyone is different tho.

Can you post your diet? Some how I'm sure diet is your problem. What's a typical day of food look like for you. Let's start with that and go from there.

Fyi steroids don't just melt fat. Let's start with basics. Anavar isn't going to help you if you don't have the fundimental pieces in place. Steroids are not the best choice with bf that high at all.

My advice. Forget about steroids. Forget about the orc fat burners and work on fixing the foundation.

That's great advice brother. Holding off the gear and not taking stims is the right move. Your diet and training are the most important thing

I'm back sorry I went dark here! I just read back thru all of this and you guys are all great! Thank you for the support so far! I've been tracking everything for the last week and it's been going well! I'm shooting for 2200 NET calories after workouts ect. The scale has already been moving this week! My next big question I need help with is what do you guys recommend I do to post cycle off of this anavar. I didn't have a very good plan for my post cycle....dumb I know! But I need to get something ordered so I can get off of this!

If you want I can't help you setup a good sarms stack to compliment your goals brother

So with my diet on better track. The goal is a pound or so fat loss per week with the diet what would I be able to expect with the diet and SARMS? After dropping/wasting all this money on the anavar ect. I'm just wanting to be sure I'm spending money a little smarter! THANKS RICK!

I'm back sorry I went dark here! I just read back thru all of this and you guys are all great! Thank you for the support so far! I've been tracking everything for the last week and it's been going well! I'm shooting for 2200 NET calories after workouts ect. The scale has already been moving this week! My next big question I need help with is what do you guys recommend I do to post cycle off of this anavar. I didn't have a very good plan for my post cycle....dumb I know! But I need to get something ordered so I can get off of this!

You can get your entire pct setup from PE. They have a bundle already setup plus they're having a nice 40% off flash sale for the next few days. Code is flash40. Here's a link:
http://pureessenceresearch.com/product/platinum-pct-stack/

Clomid 50/50/25/25
Nolva 40/40/20/20
Aromasin 12.5mg EOD
MK-2866 25mg ED
GW 20mg ED

So with my diet on better track. The goal is a pound or so fat loss per week with the diet what would I be able to expect with the diet and SARMS? After dropping/wasting all this money on the anavar ect. I'm just wanting to be sure I'm spending money a little smarter! THANKS RICK!

Sarms are definitely a very safe alternative over gear when you're aiming to get your bf% down. The truth is regardless of what you take, you have to stay on top of your diet and training to maximize your results. It's not a simple answer in regards to what you can expect since it will vary for everyone. Just remember you still have to put in the work, you can think of all these as supplements (sarms, etc). They are powerful and effective but they are only supplemental towards the work you're putting in. So yes, a solid sarms stack can help increase fat tissue loss, muscle growth/retention, hardening, vascularity, recovery, etc but the extent at which you feel these benefits are heavily reliant on what you're putting into it in the kitchen and the gym.

You can get excellent results from the right sarms stack to aid you in fat loss, as long as you have the right diet and training in order. It will help expedite things considerably with your fat loss journey and add endurance, lean mass, and strength in the process.

Here is a good stack for you

http://pureessenceresearch.com/product/shred-stack-12-weeks-2/

1-12 S4 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg in the p.m.
1-12 GW-510516 (CARDARINE) 20 mg day… dosed all at once 30 minutes before workout…
1-12 SR-9009 30mg per day (5mg dosed 6 times every 2-3 hours)

PCT

Clomid 50/25/25/25
GW 20mg per day

http://pureessenceresearch.com/product/sarms-mini-pct-stack-1/

You can get excellent results from the right sarms stack to aid you in fat loss, as long as you have the right diet and training in order. It will help expedite things considerably with your fat loss journey and add endurance, lean mass, and strength in the process.

Here is a good stack for you

http://pureessenceresearch.com/product/shred-stack-12-weeks-2/

1-12 S4 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg in the p.m.
1-12 GW-510516 (CARDARINE) 20 mg day… dosed all at once 30 minutes before workout…
1-12 SR-9009 30mg per day (5mg dosed 6 times every 2-3 hours)

PCT

Clomid 50/25/25/25
GW 20mg per day

http://pureessenceresearch.com/product/sarms-mini-pct-stack-1/
Thank you Rick. So hit my PCT now for a month and then hit the SARM stack you recommend right after?

So here is the other things to consider.....

Macros are great but certain timing effects the over all result.
And careful with how you perceive a "carb" For example when you see things reporting a "net carb" thats bullshit. Avoid it. "Net Carb" has no definitive term. Its nothing proven and its nothing with any concrete nutritional value. Also remember a simple carb is not the same as a complex carb.
And lastly, carbs may not be the total enemy!
A lot of people truly suffer on ridiculously low carb diets. I myself like them but its not for everyone so careful on what advice you let in from others. Its not a one size fits all.

Cardio is good to an extent but I hope your incorporating weight training in there too. Honestly weight training and High intensity training should be your focus with cardio as the compliment.
Fact of the matter is Muscle is what really burns the calories. More muscle mass you have the easier it is for someone to loose weight. Switch up your cardio maximize your workout. 20 minutes on an elliptical wont equate to 20 min on stair climber. Different methods do not equate.

When tracking fats, understand most apps see fats as fats. Allowing fats into a diet is fine if its the right type of fat to be consuming.

If your possibly having metabolism issues you need to look there. Often times frequency outweighs quantity in dieting.

Just some tips...
Also Sarms are a great option but always remember the farther you make it naturally, the farther you excel when enhanced.

Thank you Rick. So hit my PCT now for a month and then hit the SARM stack you recommend right after?

that is definitely the ideal stack you want to help... tx terror gave you great advice to follow to coincide with your sarms stack... ultimately, this is up to you... YOU have to put in the time, show the discipline and consistency and the overall desire to make these changes... you can absolutely do it but you have to show the effort on your end to allow everything your using to work at optimal levels... put these two together, and your well on your way to achieving and surpassing your goals...

Top Bottom