napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Glenoid Labrum tear

Hey guys anyone had surgery for a type 2 labrum tear. If so what was your experience and did any supps help to help faster post surgery. I'm gonna have surgery in the next week or 2.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hey guys anyone had surgery for a type 2 labrum tear. If so what was your experience and did any supps help to help faster post surgery. I'm gonna have surgery in the next week or 2.

I had the same type of surgery April 2015. I wasn't on any supplements but I was told my TRT probably helped bc I recovered incredibly fast. I was lifting in 2-3w and maximally in 5-6 although I was supposed to wait 10 for any lifting. If you can run test/deca even at low dose for like 12-16wk that would help substantially.

I had the same type of surgery April 2015. I wasn't on any supplements but I was told my TRT probably helped bc I recovered incredibly fast. I was lifting in 2-3w and maximally in 5-6 although I was supposed to wait 10 for any lifting. If you can run test/deca even at low dose for like 12-16wk that would help substantially.

Comstock so your recovery time was pretty short. I'm on rx trt at 200mg/wk and I ordered biotrope from pharmalady thinking gh would help recover faster

hgh, mk677, mk2866, these are far and away your best options for healing... if you can find legit tb500, that would fit nicely as well

Comstock so your recovery time was pretty short. I'm on rx trt at 200mg/wk and I ordered biotrope from pharmalady thinking gh would help recover faster

I don't know the severity of your tear but I think any test + GH or test + SARM will do you just fine and accelerate it about as much as possible. Get your fish oil and all that good stuff. Give it solid no irritation time off, and I'm sure it'll heal quickly compared to normal people.

Labrum tear is nothing like rotator cuff surgery. Arthroscopic surgery to repair the labrum is not bad at all. I had it a few years ago. Went back to work the next day. I was not taking any supplements except high dose of magnesium and multi vitamins. Didn't even need the pain meds after the first day (took one at night for a few days only).

Believe I started back at the gym 2 weeks later. Of course you'll start out light and build back up.

Rotator cuff surgery, on the other hand, you'd be out for months and months and recovery is much different and very painful. Even having to sleep sitting up right and in a recliner.

Good thing that's not your issue.

Adding the right sarms they give you above should make your healing time a 'piece of cake'.

Good luck w your surgery! No need to be nervous at all as long as you have a good surgeon.

Personally, I'd say not the MK677 unless you have already been on it. It can def. cause water retention when first starting it and I wouldn't wanna throw that in w surgery since you will have edema from the surgery in general anyway. Dylan may know more, but that's my prospective from a medical standpoint.

Last edited:
Labrum tear is nothing like rotator cuff surgery. Arthroscopic surgery to repair the labrum is not bad at all. I had it a few years ago. Went back to work the next day. I was not taking any supplements except high dose of magnesium and multi vitamins. Didn't even need the pain meds after the first day (took one at night for a few days only).

Believe I started back at the gym 2 weeks later. Of course you'll start out light and build back up.

Rotator cuff surgery, on the other hand, you'd be out for months and months and recovery is much different and very painful. Even having to sleep sitting up right and in a recliner.

Good thing that's not your issue.

Adding the right sarms they give you above should make your healing time a 'piece of cake'.

Good luck w your surgery! No need to be nervous at all as long as you have a good surgeon.

Thanks I think there is some rotator cuff fraying too not exactly sure what it is.

I would suggest increased dose of maguesium now through surgery time and thereafter. Also, Bromelain now through and after surgery time.

Fraying is like the beginning stage of damage to some of those tendons, which often lead to tears with further lifting or straining of those tendons. Hopefully you're not lifting between now and surgery time in that case.

For me, personally, I was able to lift until my surgery (just reduced the load) without further damaging the labrum. I had some other damage as well, just not the rotator cuff. Be warned, don't mess w the rotator cuff.

With a great surgeon, you'll be back in lifting in time. Just don't over-do it and don't rush the healing process. Your pain level will guide your recovery and range of motion. Pain should not be bad at all really (unless you tear the rotator).

The last thing you want to do is re-injure it in the healing process.

I was back at the gym after one week working on leg machines, body weight squats, and other leg exercises (and doing treadmill or walking outside). But, you won't want to use that arm at all (to allow healing) for a time range (prescribed by dr. orders).

Top Bottom