napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Getting gyno surgery: NEED ADVICE pls

yung_yessir

Hey Dylan (or anyone who can help), Im getting surgery for my mild gyno pretty soon however I got some questions:

How long till the scarring/swelling goes away so it doesn't look noticeable? I hear people say the final result takes up to a year :( hoping BPC-157 would help

How soon can I start lifting again?

Im going to fly to Chicago from SoCal to a surgeon who works at XSculpt https://xsculpt.com/

Anybody heard of them?

Thanks, I appreciate it a ton

if it takes a year, you have a shitty surgeon... mine was good in terms of the scarring in two months... never heard of them, no but i went to the best surgeon in vegas when i lived there... completely healed in 4 weeks... after 3 weeks i was already doing cardio.. only 4 weeks to get into the gym... no scarring... fuck i was awake the entire time... only took 45 minutes

Have you heard about the Anti Gyno Protocol version 3? I actually just found out about it a couple days ago thanks to Dylan and AWM.

if it takes a year, you have a shitty surgeon... mine was good in terms of the scarring in two months... never heard of them, no but i went to the best surgeon in vegas when i lived there... completely healed in 4 weeks... after 3 weeks i was already doing cardio.. only 4 weeks to get into the gym... no scarring... fuck i was awake the entire time... only took 45 minutes

Thanks for your input. can you tell me your doc and where you got it done at? I just see so many results of the surgery and some of them dont look the best in terms of scarring and recovery.
What do you look for in a reputable surgeon?

Would I be able to do a 3 hour drive back to my home? I live 3 hours away but they recommend staying a week.
Can you tell me how much it costed?
i cant remember on the drive and i believe i paid 3500-4500... heres a crazy thought... pick up the phone and call and ask them!

i cant remember on the drive and i believe i paid 3500-4500... heres a crazy thought... pick up the phone and call and ask them!

Thank you Dylan!
I'm in contact with them
Last thing, did you run any sarms or BPC-157 or anything to speed up healing?
I want to be able to go to the beach this summer without any visible scarring.

Have you heard about the Anti Gyno Protocol version 3? I actually just found out about it a couple days ago thanks to Dylan and AWM.

I've tried the gyno protocol and unfortuanelty did not work even when my gyno was 4 month old Used letro, nolva, and even yohimnine from the site. I paid the price for not getting an AI on sarms (science.bio).

drains? what? i dont remember man... it takes like 4 weeks.. you are severely over thinking at this point... these are all questions you need to direct to the surgeon from here on out

Top Bottom