napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Gaming.. My interest..

I spent some time on black ops last night... I turned the surround up and got after it...although i got killed over andover, i have to admit ive been missing out big time and this game is fucking awesome... Its going to take practice but it is well worth it

Till I get WiFi I'm just playing mortal kombat and fall out but dude fucking mortal kombat lol. I best it litterly in one day. So lame.

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

Right lol. When you think of mortal kombat mk ost people just picture Raiden or the dragon. Haha

Right lol. When you think of mortal kombat mk ost people just picture Raiden or the dragon. Haha

True .. But hes my main i know the most kombos with him.. Other than that kenjis siick

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ya.... I have no main lol simply because I button mash like nobodies business and hope for a desired result lol.

Booyakasha! Picked up an Xbox elite and a few games at the Microsoft store tonight!

64170f5546ab9585a4973b5bf3058d88.jpg

Ya.... I have no main lol simply because I button mash like nobodies business and hope for a desired result lol.

Hahahaha thats the way to go bro [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Sounds like me on fighting games lol. Back in the day with the original mortal Kombat back in like 1990 or whenever it came out, I just got my drivers license and would drive to the arcade to play it. I learned all the moves on all the characters, along with all the fatalities and got pretty good. I don't even want to know how many quarters I spent on it though lol

Sounds like me on fighting games lol. Back in the day with the original mortal Kombat back in like 1990 or whenever it came out, I just got my drivers license and would drive to the arcade to play it. I learned all the moves on all the characters, along with all the fatalities and got pretty good. I don't even want to know how many quarters I spent on it though lol

when the internet first came out in like 1995 and 1996 we used to literally print out every strategy guide we could find, every move, etc. and take it to the arcade and just beat the shit out of people who didnt know moves lollll.. Then all the games like that came out on super nintendo and we used to play until our hands bled... lolll i'll never forget those days... the arcades were the shit back then man... nba jam, nfl blitz, xmen, the simpsons, mortal kombat, street fighter, killer instinct, cruisin usa, etc... all these games were so sick in the arcade... arcades are not even close to what they used to be... there's one in iowa that people go to from all over the world that has all these games there and more...

i got nba2k16 for $30 for black friday last night so anyone wanting to get on it let me know!
Love 2k. Once the Internet guy comes out Il be there brotha. hoping next week I will have time to get it hooked up.

Wtf, I've been playing fallout 4 since Friday non stop....I took a little time for some boxing Saturday night, but pretty much all gaming...this game is so fuckin' huge I'll be 60 and still playing.....my eyes are buggin!
7e662b3a19cabb33a6be87827ed0a86b.jpg

Wtf, I've been playing fallout 4 since Friday non stop....I took a little time for some boxing Saturday night, but pretty much all gaming...this game is so fuckin' huge I'll be 60 and still playing.....my eyes are buggin!
7e662b3a19cabb33a6be87827ed0a86b.jpg

Where you at on it? I'm about 2 days in. It's a pretty legit game. Definitly more than what fallout Vegas allowed. Even fallout 3.

Top Bottom