napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Gaming.. My interest..

my gamertap on ps4 is dylangemelli Im hoping to have guitar hero for Christmas with nba2k16... i just bought call of duty black ops 3 and metal gear solid but you have to give me some time with black ops since its really my first time playing FPS... ive always been a sports gamer throwing in games like grand theft auto and resident evil etc but its time to get on a different level...

i always prefer everything old school... i have a custom arcade machine in my house with over 50,000 games on it... every atari, nintendo, snes, 64, turboxgrafx16, all sega systems etc... every game you can imagine is on it...

You guys need to get NHL 16 for ps4. We can all play EASHL and roid rage if the other team scores on us

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

my gamertap on ps4 is dylangemelli Im hoping to have guitar hero for Christmas with nba2k16... i just bought call of duty black ops 3 and metal gear solid but you have to give me some time with black ops since its really my first time playing FPS... ive always been a sports gamer throwing in games like grand theft auto and resident evil etc but its time to get on a different level...

i always prefer everything old school... i have a custom arcade machine in my house with over 50,000 games on it... every atari, nintendo, snes, 64, turboxgrafx16, all sega systems etc... every game you can imagine is on it...

dang dude thats crazy..

fallout 4 is my next game i want but i still havent even played Batman Arkham Knight that i bought months ago, no time

fallout 4 is my next game i want but i still havent even played Batman Arkham Knight that i bought months ago, no time

lol, bro its funny you brought that up because that game came with my PS4 when i bought it and i have never even opened it yet. I have only been using my PS4 for streaming movies so far in my living room, but am going to try to get around to it this week since im off 5 days. Only problem is ive been stuck on black ops 3 and also GTA5 for PC, time is the enemy for me

That game is a hoarders dream come true, it's hours and hours of collecting and building cool shit...

lol, bro its funny you brought that up because that game came with my PS4 when i bought it and i have never even opened it yet. I have only been using my PS4 for streaming movies so far in my living room, but am going to try to get around to it this week since im off 5 days. Only problem is ive been stuck on black ops 3 and also GTA5 for PC, time is the enemy for me

lol yeah. any true gamer has multiple games he has bought but never played lol....i played about an hour of it briefly but didnt get anywhere, just seeing how it was. it was really sick

i play mortal kombat and madden on ps4. So battlefront is good? maybe i need to check it out. i never got into war games yet but i think i would love it

Its awesome imagine a 20vs 20 40 man battlefield lasers are everywhere and atst and at at at your disposal not only that you have a wings x wings tai fighters going at it inthe air.. Awesome

Friggen awesome.. Ill add you too as soon as i get home.. I got nba 2k16. Games amazing and the player models are on point.

Mgs is one of my favorite series

You guys need to get NHL 16 for ps4. We can all play EASHL and roid rage if the other team scores on us

I heard it was awesome i have yet to get on it waiting til it goes on sale

Top Bottom