napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

new here

dstrong1

Friend of mine turned me on to this forum. I had previously been on evo. Met some good guys there but its really getting dirty. Lotta scamming and such. Anyway a bit about myself im 39yo male construction worker. Been lifting serious for 2 1\2years but off and on since teenager. I lift for strength rather than asthetics. Im 5'5" 165# 12% bf. Benchpress 315# , deadlift 365#, squat 365# started out at 122#bodyweight couldnt gain muscle to save my life. Lol got some supplements and here i am 165# and growing. I also have a love for muay thai which ive cut back on due to the fact i wanna keep adding size and it competes for calories. Currently Going thru steriod injections for some discs in my back so looking forward to healing up and getting stronger. Anyway im here just to listen , learn , share get in where i fit i. Im not online alot but i do try to stay involved. Hopeful i can call this place home. I already seen some familiar names

Friend of mine turned me on to this forum. I had previously been on evo. Met some good guys there but its really getting dirty. Lotta scamming and such. Anyway a bit about myself im 39yo male construction worker. Been lifting serious for 2 1\2years but off and on since teenager. I lift for strength rather than asthetics. Im 5'5" 165# 12% bf. Benchpress 315# , deadlift 365#, squat 365# started out at 122#bodyweight couldnt gain muscle to save my life. Lol got some supplements and here i am 165# and growing. I also have a love for muay thai which ive cut back on due to the fact i wanna keep adding size and it competes for calories. Currently Going thru steriod injections for some discs in my back so looking forward to healing up and getting stronger. Anyway im here just to listen , learn , share get in where i fit i. Im not online alot but i do try to stay involved. Hopeful i can call this place home. I already seen some familiar names

welcome to your new home brother... im am very happy you found your way over here and i do recognize your screen name... you are now part of a family here and you will quickly see there is no other forum like here... im always here to help so don't hesitate to let me know!

Welcome to AR. Stick around, hang out for a bit, and you'll soon see why this is one big happy family. Great members! Great sponsors!

welcome brother and hopefully you can read and see the the sarms from pure essence may do the trick on your back pains some of them have very good healing and recovery abilities. I was never sore from workout while on them I am off cycle now but man do I feel the soreness. cant wait to get back on the sarms

Welcome to AR....glad to have you here

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Welcome to AR! I'm sure you will love it here. We have an awesome place with awesome people. You'll find nothing but the best help and information available. Let me know if you need anything

Welcome to AR bro. You won't be disappointed in what you find here

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

i was one of the lucky ones that didn't get sucked in by EVO started looking after this place was already up and running and it has been awesome Welcome

welcome dstrong i remember you from evo, you are a good dude. glad you came over here.anything you need, just shoot me a pm

Thanks for the warm welcomes everyone. Glad to see you guys from evo! Damn gym is closed so i thought id jump on see whos who and read some stories and experiences. Have good day!

Top Bottom