napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Gaming.. My interest..

I'm in Diamond City, have you tried any of the glitches yet? I purposely saved my game at the vault and tried a few and they so fuckin' work...I still don't know how to move my fuckin' Chem station but I have killed two legendary dragon claw things that gave me some cool shit....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm in Diamond City, have you tried any of the glitches yet? I purposely saved my game at the vault and tried a few and they so fuckin' work...I still don't know how to move my fuckin' Chem station but I have killed two legendary dragon claw things that gave me some cool shit....

No not really. Ive just been following the story for now to get that out of the way. Then I might get a little crazy. Ive been blowing through it pretty quick actually.

The gun mods are all really cool but I haven't built much yet, I need to start doing that...you need like a goddamn help book for the game...then again my wife is yelling at me right now saying, "all he does is HOARD, he goes around looking at every single thing, grabs it, and transports it home..." Ha, she's right....;)

The gun mods are all really cool but I haven't built much yet, I need to start doing that...you need like a goddamn help book for the game...then again my wife is yelling at me right now saying, "all he does is HOARD, he goes around looking at every single thing, grabs it, and transports it home..." Ha, she's right....;)

Ya I havt built a single thing yet lol. I just keep roaming around killing things and trying to stick with the main missions. I joined the brotherhood and all that wich was pretty cool. What I like about this one though is you almost have to do some of the side quests and stuff to complete the game. Fallout vegas you could just rip through it in 2 days. This one takes some time.....

I hit a roadblock now that I am trying to get into the institute. Now I gotta go help either the brotherhood, the railroad or the minute men to get any further...

Fallout 4 has also sucked my life away. Also chipping away at the latest StarCraft 2 release as I have been a long time fan of that series. Will get into Battlefront after Christmas too! =)

Fallout 4 has also sucked my life away. Also chipping away at the latest StarCraft 2 release as I have been a long time fan of that series. Will get into Battlefront after Christmas too! =)
Starcraft?! Oh man. I remember that back in the day. Loved throwing it down on the battle net back when I was about 13. Lol i would love to play it again.

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

The new one is pretty cool. It has a much different feel for the learning curve and I think that they geared it much more towards hardcore dedicated players and less away from leisure gamers like me but it is still great. I used to play the old game on Battle.net back in the day also but this one I typically stick to the campaign and the custom matches maybe 80% of the time.

nobody got mortal kombat x? really... yall need to step your game up.. its the truth! online play is amazing

Yea I'll get mkx and my wife will button mash and destroy me..

it was onsale at gamestop for like 30 bucks! it kills man.. and its a quick game.. not one of these games you have to sit and play for hours and hours! although u can and will! lol

nobody got mortal kombat x? really... yall need to step your game up.. its the truth! online play is amazing

I've been seriously thinking about it bro. I haven't yet, but I was a huge mortal Kombat fan back in the day. I also heard they have Freddy Krueger, Jason, and the predator in that game which is pretty badass

Then I'll definitely get it....do you have Xbox gold? We can play online..

I've been seriously thinking about it bro. I haven't yet, but I was a huge mortal Kombat fan back in the day. I also heard they have Freddy Krueger, Jason, and the predator in that game which is pretty badass

i havent seen freddy kruger. but yes jason and predator.. predator is one of the best characters in the game period!

Top Bottom