napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

SR9009 Log

tyrand

Hello I've just begin my SR9009 cycle from PE today.

I have taken already LGD4033, GW and S4 from SARMS1 since 4 weeks but I haven't noticed anything expect some headache (Yes, I read some previous Dylan post about Sarms1 and tought it was good quality before I went to this forum :().

So I don't know If I will do a PCT because it could be fake products ?

I hope that SR9009 from PE will offer me more results, I'll go for dylan protocol 5 mg every 3 hours, will begin with 30 mg but I don't know if increase to 40 mg will be necessary ?

My goal are more endurance (anaerobic mainly) and fat loss, I need to lose 4 lbs for my next fight in 3 weeks.

I am competitor in boxing and I do also crossfit for PPG

I follow a low carb / High fat / High potein diet

I would still run a PCT even though I'm sure your sarms1 stuff is crap that you've been on. A PCT won't hurt.

The feedback on SR9009 has been outstanding. It looks like a very solid product, that has been giving amazing results. It puts your metabolism into high speed, and gets you burning fat at a very nice rate. I would stick with the 30mg dose at 6 doses of 5mg per day. That seems to be working well for most

Yes, that I will do if won't be tested for them. Otherwise I will go for daa for pct what do you think?
For pct after sarms I recommend running clomid 25mg for 4 weeks along with some GW at 20mg per day

Yestarday was day 2

Did interval running and it was a little bit easier than usual, I'don't know if it's placebo or if SR already worked

In pm I did 100 burpees for time and beated my record of 1'15" but my previous 100 burpees was a long time ago so I can't do if SR helped

Yestarday was day 2

Did interval running and it was a little bit easier than usual, I'don't know if it's placebo or if SR already worked

In pm I did 100 burpees for time and beated my record of 1'15" but my previous 100 burpees was a long time ago so I can't do if SR helped

I'm sure you are experiencing some effects already brother, which is very nice! SR works extremely fast!

Yestarday was day 2

sr is very fast acting so you are seeing its effect already! this is a very good thing... keep the updates coming bro!

Today is day 6 did 1 hour mitt work this morning with my coach. Yesterday I did a cheat meal because of a birthday, and today I was plenty of energy, I don't know If SR is better for endurance when you eat excess of calories?

Today is day 6 did 1 hour mitt work this morning with my coach. Yesterday I did a cheat meal because of a birthday, and today I was plenty of energy, I don't know If SR is better for endurance when you eat excess of calories?

The endurance benefit from SR will always be the same regardless of caloric level. However, obviously with higher calories (especially carbs), you'll have more glycogen stores and more energy enabling you to push through workouts harder.

Yesterday was strength training and nothing to report really.

Today (day 8) did hill sprint in the morning, sprint the hill at full speed and jog back to the starting point 12 times. Notice a faster recovery between the sprint !

I'm hesitating to up dosage to 40 mg (5 mg x 8 times a day) what do you think ? Will there any benefits to this ?

Yesterday was strength training and nothing to report really.

Today (day 8) did hill sprint in the morning, sprint the hill at full speed and jog back to the starting point 12 times. Notice a faster recovery between the sprint !

I'm hesitating to up dosage to 40 mg (5 mg x 8 times a day) what do you think ? Will there any benefits to this ?

I'm really not sure if it's recommended to increase beyond 30mg or not. I don't see a reason you can't try it, but whether or not there is a benefit to running 40 over 30, I can't really say. Maybe Dylan has a better answer on that

Ok so i'm waiting for dylan opinion :) thanks
I spoke with Dylan on this. I sent him a message about it, and he did confirm that 40mg is definitely ideal if you'd like to run that dose as you planned. 5mg 8 times per day is perfect. Obviously it's more costly and your bottle will last even less time, but it's by far the best way to run it.

The 30mg normal recommended dose is ideal for balancing out results with an effective disease and yet still getting an ample amount of time out of the bottle

Ok thank you RickRock

I'm hesitating to add GW to my current SR9009 cycle, isn't it too late since I am on SR for 10 days ?

will there still any sale next week ?

No it won't hurt at all to add it now. You'll just have a little GW left to run on the back end. No issues whatsoever.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ok thank you RickRock

I'm hesitating to add GW to my current SR9009 cycle, isn't it too late since I am on SR for 10 days ?

Add it for sure. I can't wait to try both together since I have used each separately now.

Ok thank you RickRock

You should absolutely add it in bro. It's definitely not too late.

As for sales, I'm not entirely sure when the next one will be. Hopefully we will have info on that very soon

Udpatate about SR9009 : Today was strength training and notice a faster recovery between set ! I've lost already 3 pounds and I look really leaner in the mirror ! I am still at 30 mg for the moment, this stuff is really amazing

But bad news, I learned that this is a WADA drug test that I will be submitted (not done by the WADA but looking for the same compounds) I looked into their banned list and SARMS are there. But I'm not sure they will test for it in amateur because it seems that SARMS drug test cost thousand, is it true ?

So i'm hesitating to add GW, I don't worry about SR9009 because it's a new products, they don't know already, right ?

Top Bottom