napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

What's up everybody????

FrankTheTank

Just wanted to give a quick intro, I was ask to join over here by my good buddy ROIDS24. I'm getting ready to run a log on my home board and he asked if I could share it over here as well. I'm not starting the cycle until December 1st so I'll be posting it then. I just want to say hello to you all!

The cycle is going to be Primo, Var, Mast and Winstrol. Oh and a low dose of Test Cyp. I'll post details in his section I just figure "What are you running?" was gonna get asked here....lol

Just wanted to give a quick intro, I was ask to join over here by my good buddy ROIDS24. I'm getting ready to run a log on my home board and he asked if I could share it over here as well. I'm not starting the cycle until December 1st so I'll be posting it then. I just want to say hello to you all!

The cycle is going to be Primo, Var, Mast and Winstrol. Oh and a low dose of Test Cyp. I'll post details in his section I just figure "What are you running?" was gonna get asked here....lol

Whats up brotha. Good to have you at AR. God to see another roids24 fan as well :)

welcome to adrenaline rush bro... its great to have you here... im always here to help in any way i can so dont hesitate to let me know!

that sn looks familiar! its a pleasure to have you frank. im glad you decided to come over

welcome to adrenaline rush bro... its great to have you here... im always here to help in any way i can so dont hesitate to let me know!

that sn looks familiar! its a pleasure to have you frank. im glad you decided to come over

Glad to have you over here bud. Great place to be.

Thanks fellas! This seems like a pretty cool board! I'm on a Moderator over at my main board. Honestly this board reminds me a lot of ours. Seems laid back, drama free with members supporting each other. I can't stand the drama that goes on sometimes between "grown men"......lol

But anyways thanks for all the welcomes!

Welcome to AR brother! We have an awesome place here, and I'm sure you will love it. Please make yourself at home, and if you need anything just ask!

Thanks fellas! This seems like a pretty cool board! I'm on a Moderator over at my main board. Honestly this board reminds me a lot of ours. Seems laid back, drama free with members supporting each other. I can't stand the drama that goes on sometimes between "grown men"......lol

But anyways thanks for all the welcomes!

Hell yea man. No drama over here. Everyone is very cool and supportive like it should be.

Welcome Frank I think I seen your SN on another board. Anyway this is drama free and Dylan Rick Rock the mods and rest of the fam are great

That's awesome man! Matter of fact I watched your video on primobolone awhile ago. Finally going to give it a try! Just waiting on a couple last items before I get going....

Dylan started this board, Bro. Spread the word. This is THE community of positive energy, training, and AAS advice.

Bring your friends....

That's awesome man! Matter of fact I watched your video on primobolone awhile ago. Finally going to give it a try! Just waiting on a couple last items before I get going....

Nice bro! there is nothing better than primo... i stand by that all the way. your going to love it!

Top Bottom