napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Cocopiny

Dear Friends

Firstly I want to say no I’m not natural and have not been for years (in case the title confused you). My stats atm are - 174cm, 88kg @ ~8% body fat.
E1FFFB46-0A44-4028-B71C-A43D76F1B10E.jpeg5A2F1FFA-9DDD-409B-A670-E4D83AC83D04.jpeg
Been training hardcore for almost a decade now and on gear this is the end of my 3rd year. I’ve clearly achieved and surpassed my natural potential, gaining muscle up and slightly beyond that ‘mark’ is easy for everyone and anyone when on gear. I want to know your opinions and recommendations on how to get giant like say slightly less than the size of a 212 bodybuilder. My goal is to get as big as possible whilst remaining shredded (don’t get me wrong I normally do a bulk + cut combo year round (and have rest months) where I’ll go on a bulk for 3 mins get fat 15-20% bodyfat and gain muscle aswell, and then cut for the same duration and get sub 8%.

What sort of dosages do you recommend/ you think an advanced user like me should be using to achieve that goal (now look I know on the surface that seems like a stupid question, as everyone is different and what might be a low dose for me might be a high dose for muscle, for what might build 5kg of pure muscle with me might only build 2.5kg of muscle on someone else even with all other limiting factors (such as gear dose, training and diet) remanining the same). But I want to know what it takes, and what the ‘average’ so to speak dosage you’d expect for someone like me to get even significantly, bigger I’ve heard a lot of hubub about growth hormone and insulin, opinions? Opinions on which gear you think is best, good stacks and best compounds. Started Anadrol just last week and feels good, seeing big improvement in strength so far (starting at 50mg/day, will up to 100mg on week 3). Thank you for your time and apologies for the length of the message, I have problems when it comes to trying to be concise!

Thetes no easy answer for this or everyone wouod be doing it. Endless amount of variables at play

nice work bro! here, check out a log i ran previously that might help you out

Hey guys. Update for you with pics. Took some of your advice, trying Tren for the second time (first time was such an awful experience that I couldn’t last 4 weeks, so trying lower dose this time) hopefully you can take something away and Maybe give some insight.

Bulk stack
Tren Enenthate: 150mg/wk (super low for someone of my size I know but I’m terrified of the mental sides, like anger, deppression, anxiety ect, which drove me crazy last time)
Test Sustanon 250- 500mg/wk
Dbol:40mg/day (thinking of switching this out for Turinabol @40mg/day, I’ve tried both and just prefer the tbol, thoughts?)

Only started the tren 7 days ago so hasn’t
properly kicked in, but already feeling some effects. Gained a huge amount of both muscle and fat and water so far. Force feeding like CRAZY. Around 4-4.5k cals a day. Current stats- 174cm, 98~kg naked, 17-20% bodyfat. Strength has gone through the roof, just hit 23 reps bench @100kg decline, and 21 reps on flat. 130kg decline bench @ 9 reps. Flat bench @ 150kg for 2 (all no spot, this is up from my cut I was doing 16 reps of 100kg on flat, and 140kg for 2 on flat on a GOOD day) unfortunately cannot squat or deadlift (at least not heavy) as I’ve developed the stereotypical bodybuilding hernia (pre-umbilical hernia)

Any and all positive and negative feedback is very welcome, can’t get better living in a bubble. Think I will keep going for at least 4 weeks of tren’ing untill my visable abbs are gone then take a break then cut and see what improvements I’ve made.

2369DC9C-2D41-4005-B6DA-C574BB2FD1CA.jpeg
170F438D-E5DA-4372-BC6C-DC184B30EF07.jpeg
4F9B2CDB-C713-4AC4-9B06-3A7960C05C2B.jpeg
9DE02E4D-7C23-4E76-9C23-5782F1AB9BE5.jpeg

Hey guys. Update for you with pics. Took some of your advice, trying Tren for the second time (first time was such an awful experience that I couldn’t last 4 weeks, so trying lower dose this time) hopefully you can take something away and Maybe give some insight.

Bulk stack
Tren Enenthate: 150mg/wk (super low for someone of my size I know but I’m terrified of the mental sides, like anger, deppression, anxiety ect, which drove me crazy last time)
Test Sustanon 250- 500mg/wk
Dbol:40mg/day (thinking of switching this out for Turinabol @40mg/day, I’ve tried both and just prefer the tbol, thoughts?)

Only started the tren 7 days ago so hasn’t
properly kicked in, but already feeling some effects. Gained a huge amount of both muscle and fat and water so far. Force feeding like CRAZY. Around 4-4.5k cals a day. Current stats- 174cm, 98~kg naked, 17-20% bodyfat. Strength has gone through the roof, just hit 23 reps bench @100kg decline, and 21 reps on flat. 130kg decline bench @ 9 reps. Flat bench @ 150kg for 2 (all no spot, this is up from my cut I was doing 16 reps of 100kg on flat, and 140kg for 2 on flat on a GOOD day) unfortunately cannot squat or deadlift (at least not heavy) as I’ve developed the stereotypical bodybuilding hernia (pre-umbilical hernia)

Any and all positive and negative feedback is very welcome, can’t get better living in a bubble. Think I will keep going for at least 4 weeks of tren’ing untill my visable abbs are gone then take a break then cut and see what improvements I’ve made.

View attachment 7960
View attachment 7961
View attachment 7962
View attachment 7963
Tren is a beast, gained 30lbs in a month and a half on that but didnt sleep for 2mnths. I always low dose it anymore. Not as big as you tho

Top Bottom