napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

frontloading

mastermolnar

Im just looking for anyone's experience/opinion on frontloading equipoise in a cycle. Considering a 1200 mg first 3 weeks front load then an 800 mg/week wk4-20.

I have never run equipoise or frontloaded in my cycle. Is there really any benefit to it and if so, is it that much that it would be worth it?

mastermolnar said:
Im just looking for anyone's experience/opinion on frontloading equipoise in a cycle. Considering a 1200 mg first 3 weeks front load then an 800 mg/week wk4-20.

I have never run equipoise or frontloaded in my cycle. Is there really any benefit to it and if so, is it that much that it would be worth it?

I dont frontload. .but I know plenty of people who frontload EQ. Most believe theres no benefit to it and not worth it. Others swear by it. Honestly unless yoyr a big competitor or something just stick with the 800 per week. And im assuming you have a test base as well?

Yes running
1-20 sustanon 300 e3d
1-20 eq 400 e3d
1-21 arimadex .5 eod
10-20 tren ace 150 eod
18-20 hcg 5000 iu week

Pct
100/50/50/50 clomid
40/20/20/20 nolvadex

Caber on hand but dont anticipate needing it. Never had issues with prolactin

Thanks for the input

You don't ever want to frontload. That is complete bioscience, and it has no validity whatsoever. You want slow buildup to peak concentration. Frontloading only raises your myostatin quicker, which will stall the gains in your cycle earlier.

mastermolnar said:

hey brother... i absolutely would not front load... thee is no need whatsoever... stick with 800 mg the entire time... your numbers on your cycle need some work... what is your cycle history and what are your goals from the cycle?

Ran a few basic cycles. First time with eq. This was more or less an overview of a previously proposed cycle. Goals are to make clean size and strength gains at a level of sustainability while getting more vascular.

What would you tweak with numbers? And thanks btw. I knew frontloading seemed like a crock but couldnt know for sure because I never asked. So thanks!

mastermolnar said:
Ran a few basic cycles. First time with eq. This was more or less an overview of a previously proposed cycle. Goals are to make clean size and strength gains at a level of sustainability while getting more vascular.

What would you tweak with numbers? And thanks btw. I knew frontloading seemed like a crock but couldnt know for sure because I never asked. So thanks!

your on the right track for what you want to use here but it needs tweaked in quite a few areas... i want to see you take this type of cycle to the next level which we most certainly can... here's the way to fix this

1-20 sustanon 250-350 mg week
1-20 eq 800 mg week
1-22 aromasin 12.5 mg eod
1-22 proviron 50 mg day
11-22 s4 50 mg day
9-22 gw-501516 20 mg day
10-20 tren ace 150 mg eod
10-20 dostinex .5 mg e3d
19-22 hcg 1000 ius week

pct 23-26

clomid 50/50/25/25

nolva 40/20/20/20

aromasin 12.5 mg eod

mk-2866 25 mg day

gw-501516 20 mg day

Great thanks. Why such a low suggested test dose? What benefit is gained with proviron? Never run it or researched it. I am ordering sarms soon from pure. Thanks for the input dg.

mastermolnar said:
Great thanks. Why such a low suggested test dose? What benefit is gained with proviron? Never run it or researched it. I am ordering sarms soon from pure. Thanks for the input dg.

i miseread your post and thought you wanted test that low... run it 500 mg week... no need whatsoever for more than that though...

proviron will do a lot... lower shbg which will increase libido, increase muscle hardening, vascularity, strength, etc... its mild with little to no side effects and shines as long as its part of stack... you will love it...

I actually researched right after my last post and ill be ordering some in my next pack for sure. I also like its anti-estrogenic effect and affinity for androgen receptor. Thanks for the mention of it. I generally dont look too much into orals so I never did any research on pro v. So thanks for suggesting

mastermolnar said:
I actually researched right after my last post and ill be ordering some in my next pack for sure. I also like its anti-estrogenic effect and affinity for androgen receptor. Thanks for the mention of it. I generally dont look too much into orals so I never did any research on pro v. So thanks for suggesting

anytime bro.. you will find that it really adds a nice kick to your cycle and you will definitely see why I recommend it...

Proviron is always an excellent addition to any cycle. It only enhances the cycle and makes everything better

Top Bottom