napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

FORUM UPDATES... Please Read!!

Not sure bout every one else but if someone"quotes" me i dont recieve any type of notification

Yea I got no notification for that quote either cbbram. I just happened to come back to this thread

I can't send PM's. Tried to answer one from TheSVPdeal this morning and it shows the little green "replied to" arrow but it's not showing in my SENT folder. And I haven't received a reply from TheSVPdeal so I'm pretty sure it's not going through. Same problem as mentioned by others regarding notifications not being received as well.

I can't send PM's. Tried to answer one from TheSVPdeal this morning and it shows the little green "replied to" arrow but it's not showing in my SENT folder. And I haven't received a reply from TheSVPdeal so I'm pretty sure it's not going through. Same problem as mentioned by others regarding notifications not being received as well.

Is it in your outbox? Usually it shows there before ever going to the sent folder. That can take a bit

Is it in your outbox? Usually it shows there before ever going to the sent folder. That can take a bit

Hey brother Rick! Man, I don't even have an outbox! And the tabs in my profile are all blacked out. Obviously there's still work in progress here. I'll just be patient and let DG and the techies do their thing.

I love the new look and features!

One small problem I've noticed is that my signature shows up as a hyperlink to a jpg instead of the actual

Hey brother Rick! Man, I don't even have an outbox! And the tabs in my profile are all blacked out. Obviously there's still work in progress here. I'll just be patient and let DG and the techies do their thing.

You shouldn't be having any issues that I know of bro. If you are, then we will have dylan get you taken care of. Try sending me a test PM and I can see if it is working for you

I love the new look and features!

One small problem I've noticed is that my signature shows up as a hyperlink to a jpg instead of the actual . And I can't seem to modify the signature in my profile settings.[/QUOTE]

Try reloading your image into your signature. Paste that link into your signature, highlight it, then click on the image icon to put [img] and [/img ] on both sides (take out the space)

Try reloading your image into your signature. Paste that link into your signature, highlight it, then click on the image icon to put and [/img ] on both sides (take out the space)[/QUOTE]

Thanks Rick. Yea, I was going to try exactly that. However, editing my signature appears to be disabled for my account. That's really the bigger issue I think.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Thanks Rick. Yea, I was going to try exactly that. However, editing my signature appears to be disabled for my account. That's really the bigger issue I think.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Stike that. I just found the semi-hidden signature editing section. And it looks like

The notifications should now be fixed as well... Just some settings adjustments... There's just some that come standard that need changed...

There's literally thousands of settings in there and just the smallest thing being off can cause issues but they are all being fixed.. Thanks for the patience and please continue to let me know when you have an issue come up... Thank you

Top Bottom