napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Still suppressed, need advice.

Hey guys, just started the PCT today. Just to confirm, I should do this for a full 8 weeks and get my levels tested at the very end?

Question, generally speaking, should a PCT still be effective even months after a cycle, or does effectiveness/chance of recovery decrease over time? If it matters, I don't believe I am completely "shut down" because my levels are still within range, at ~300, albeit quite low for my age, whereas when I came off RAD last year, they were in the dirt at around 30 (total).

Hey guys, just started the PCT today. Just to confirm, I should do this for a full 8 weeks and get my levels tested at the very end?

Question, generally speaking, should a PCT still be effective even months after a cycle, or does effectiveness/chance of recovery decrease over time? If it matters, I don't believe I am completely "shut down" because my levels are still within range, at ~300, albeit quite low for my age, whereas when I came off RAD last year, they were in the dirt at around 30 (total).
Your levels will be higher on pct, because of the things you are taking but after pct they will normalize and should still be in range of where they should be. If they don't after running a good pct its time to see an endocrinologist

How would rad put you In the dirt but test wont ? That doesn't even make sense.. who did u get the rad from?

So thats a huge red flag as stated above. RAD should not suppress you more than steroids unless your source is sketchy.

No you wouldnt run bloods right at the end of PCT. If you are running clomid/nolva your LH/FSH/Test levels will all be inflated due to the serm still in your system. You want to wait at least a few weeks after PCT and I usually wait a good 4-6 weeks before retesting. You need to take time off anyways so no rush to retest IMO as results will be inflated immediately after PCT.

Top Bottom