napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Critique My Cycle

Re: RE: Re: Critique My Cycle

cbbram said:
joebrooklyn said:
cbbram said:
If you need a good Anavar source Pharma Lady has excellent Anavar at a reasonable price... Send me a PM for a price list

I still have my fake Anavar stash now that I need to use because Im not working; but I placed an order for Clomid, Aromasin and T-3 yesterday but they havent responded yet.
Did you place an order with Pharma Lady?
Yes.

Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: Critique My Cycle

joebrooklyn said:
cbbram said:
joebrooklyn said:
"cbbram" said:
If you need a good Anavar source Pharma Lady has excellent Anavar at a reasonable price... Send me a PM for a price list

I still have my fake Anavar stash now that I need to use because Im not working; but I placed an order for Clomid, Aromasin and T-3 yesterday but they havent responded yet.
Yes.
You're in good hands bro... She'll get back to you and you'll probably have everything by the end of the week.

If you are gyno prone then I would cut way back on the test. A 200/200 test deca cycle, or a 300 test with 4-6 weeks winny would be good.I would try to get to lower test amounts. No hcg during cycles and 12.5 aromasin eod should do the job.

Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: Critique My Cycle

cbbram said:
joebrooklyn said:
cbbram said:
joebrooklyn said:
"cbbram" said:

Yes.
You're in good hands bro... She'll get back to you and you'll probably have everything by the end of the week.

Thank you bro. Im sending her the money today after my phone interview.

drb_iac said:
If you are gyno prone then I would cut way back on the test. A 200/200 test deca cycle, or a 300 test with 4-6 weeks winny would be good.I would try to get to lower test amounts. No hcg during cycles and 12.5 aromasin eod should do the job.
Great advice here. Very simple, but effective. It's a good idea to always use the smallest effective dose in a cycle, and this is a great example

RickRock said:
drb_iac said:
Great advice here. Very simple, but effective. It's a good idea to always use the smallest effective dose in a cycle, and this is a great example

I'm not gyno pron; but I do have high levels of estrogen when Im on despite following protocol on Arimadex and Aromasin dosing.

Top Bottom