napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

First week of cycle

fatmatic

Hello everyone... I just finished my 2nd pin of the week of 150 mg Test Cyp. My first one was Sunday night and I took about a half hour to look into pinning thoroughly and then another 30 minutes being hesitant about pinning haha I eventually manned up and pinned and it was smooth as butter. I pinned with a 25 gauge in the Quads. Painless but I pinned my right quad Sunday and its still a bit sore today when I press on the area. Normal???

Another question I had was that I noticed there is still some oil left in between the needle and the pin. I even had a little bit of an air bubble behind the oil but I think I lost a little that way. Whats a good way to make sure all of it stays in the muscle?

Also, after my first pin i took 12.5mg aromasin and the next day I felt like absolute garbage. Could the Aro have done something that quickly to my estrogen level? I havent taken it since then but I plan to take it EOD starting with my next pin Sunday since the Test takes a couple weeks to kick in.

Any thoughts?

You'll always have a little bit of oil in the needle. Pain is normal, quads suck they always hurt and unless you work an office job I don't recommend it because trying to do labour work is really frustrating with a bum leg. Aromasin shouldn't make you feel bad that fast, however you could wait until you have a few more injections as the estrogen conversion from the test will take a bit. Aromasin is strong but I bet it's just a placebo

Pinning quads can be tough cause there's all kinds of nerves. As long as your leg isn't red or hot to the touch your probably good and just have a little pip.

When you pin make sure there is a air bubble at the top. That way when you pin the air will push the excess oil out of the barrel.

That's a pretty low dose of test, what made you decide to run that dose? What's your experience... ?Stats?

What dose of test are you running per week? 300mg? Aromasin should not make you feel like that in one day. That sounds coincidental to me

As for getting all the oil out of the needle, don't overthink it. It's minuscule and not a big deal at all

I re-read what I typed and I can see how it was confusing. I am running 300mg test pinning twice a week at 150mg each time. The quad pinning actually didnt even hurt but it was just sore the next day. My left quad today actually isnt even sore compared to my right one from Sunday. I am pretty sure it was coincidental too with the aromasin but just wanted your thoughts.

as for stats 31yo, 5'6 168 lbs about 11% bf

i always have pain the next day in my quads after injecting granted im injecting 6 cc's each time but even when im just doing trt doses, its always a little sore. I would not be too concerned on that... as far as the extra oil, you need to make sure that when you inject, once you complete the injection hold it in for about 10 seconds or so and make sure you are completing the injection... one mistake i often see is that guys tend to pull the pin too quickly... 300 mg per week is a good starting dose... i like the responsibility you are showing A LOT... also, aromasin is not going to cause you to feel like shit in one dose... its not possible... that has to be related to something else brother... are you running anything else with it?

Aromasin made me feel like crap for a couple months. You'll get used to it... I almost didn't go through with a cycle when I first started Aromasin... Just stick with it and I promise you'll get over it.

Try taking Aromasin in the evening... It helped me.

Pharma Lady Rep

Last edited by a moderator:
i always have pain the next day in my quads after injecting granted im injecting 6 cc's each time but even when im just doing trt doses, its always a little sore. I would not be too concerned on that... as far as the extra oil, you need to make sure that when you inject, once you complete the injection hold it in for about 10 seconds or so and make sure you are completing the injection... one mistake i often see is that guys tend to pull the pin too quickly... 300 mg per week is a good starting dose... i like the responsibility you are showing A LOT... also, aromasin is not going to cause you to feel like shit in one dose... its not possible... that has to be related to something else brother... are you running anything else with it?

Thanks Dylan I've been doing lots of research and taking my time with this and this forum has a lot of great people who are willing to answer questions so it's encouraging. I'm only running MK and GW alongside the Test. I think it was coincidental. I must not have gotten enough sleep. I know my Test as of right now is out of range on the low side and I have been feeling that as well. I can't wait til the Test kicks in.

Thanks Dylan I've been doing lots of research and taking my time with this and this forum has a lot of great people who are willing to answer questions so it's encouraging. I'm only running MK and GW alongside the Test. I think it was coincidental. I must not have gotten enough sleep. I know my Test as of right now is out of range on the low side and I have been feeling that as well. I can't wait til the Test kicks in.

excellent brother... you will never have a lack of information here... excellent first cycle... your test will kick in 4 weeks or less and mk will kick about 2 weeks... gw kicks rather quickly, within the first week but if your low on test, you definitely need that to feel better... you will be just fine brother...

So glad you've taken the time to do your research and ask questions.

Just stick it out and try not to overthink things. You'll be leveling out in no time :).

So I think I am going to turn this thread into a log as best I can.

This is my second week of pinning, so I pinned for the 4th time yesterday. I pinned my quads again. I am going to switch to my delts next week since this last pin left me with some pip but not too bad.

So far, I havent felt or noticed anything different except my PRs have gone up this week. I DO feel like my overall well being has increased. I will keep you guys updated.

This is a picture I took the other day to track my progress: IMG_2238.jpg

Not quite on Dylan's level but one can hope!

So I think I am going to turn this thread into a log as best I can.

This is my second week of pinning, so I pinned for the 4th time yesterday. I pinned my quads again. I am going to switch to my delts next week since this last pin left me with some pip but not too bad.

So far, I havent felt or noticed anything different except my PRs have gone up this week. I DO feel like my overall well being has increased. I will keep you guys updated.

This is a picture I took the other day to track my progress: View attachment 1870

Not quite on Dylan's level but one can hope!
i prefer Ventro glute..i tried delt once, it was sore for a few days.

I've been trying to locate that spot but for the life of me can't. I am afraid I'll hit bone and freak out lol

Top Bottom