napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

First SARM stack LOG

Mcrane07

Age 29
Height 5'8
Weight 148
BF 12%
Goals: Gain 15lbs of sustainable muscle, increase the size in my chest and my arms.

Diet:

Meal 1: 8 egg whites, 6oz chicken, 1cup oatmeal or 1 kodiak cake pancake mix (comes in a cup and easily microwavable)

Meal 2: 1 pbnj sandwich on whole grain bread or 1 cup greek yogurt, handful granola, sliced fruit

Meal 3: 6oz chicken or 8oz salmon fillet, 1 cup rice, 1 sweet potato

Meal 4: pbnj sandwich on whole grain bread 1 protein shake

pre workout: 1 scoop preworkout (currently using L.I.T from GNC)

post workout: 1 scoop JYM post, 1 scoop JYM post carbs (dextrose) followed by a protein shake when I get home

Meal 5: 6-8oz of lean meat (chicken, tilapia, salmon, steak) 1 cup rice, mixed veggies

Meal 6: 1cup cottage cheese, 1 banana, handful of pecans or almonds

Meal 7: 1 scoop Casien Protein

SARMS: (dosed exactly as Dylan suggests)
1-12 rad140 (TESTOLONE) 20 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 lgd-4033 (ANABOLICUM) 10 mg per day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 S4 (ANDARINE) 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg 4-6 hours later
1-12 mk2866 25 mg per day, dosed once a day in the a.m.

I'm posting this log for my self to help keep track of my progress and to receive any feedback that I can.

I would consider myself a hardgainer and have difficulty with mind and muscle contractions so ill be extremely focused on that for this cycle.

I will post pictures with updates as time goes on.

I would add more decent fats to your diet. I'm cutting atm and im still consuming several whole eggs a day (fuck the egg whites), avocado (every 2nd day). If your a hard gainer then you need calories and lots of them. The stack Dylan gave you is perfect . Ive ran simular in the past wit very good results .

I run a restaurant so I slice up an avocado between meals from time to time again. I have a mass gainer from ON that I will probably add to me morning meal. only reason I was sticking to egg white was not to spike my cholesterol levels I guess I could go 4 egg whites and 4 whole eggs for meal 1 to add some extra calories.

You need better food choices. Pb and J is hardly optimal, especially twice per day. Not a fan of cottage cheese either. You need better protein sources and better fat choices. Eggs, lean meats, even beef would be better. Also stay away from mass gainers. They should be called fat gainers. They are just full of pure crap empty calorie fillers that do nothing constructive

You need better food choices. Pb and J is hardly optimal, especially twice per day. Not a fan of cottage cheese either. You need better protein sources and better fat choices. Eggs, lean meats, even beef would be better. Also stay away from mass gainers. They should be called fat gainers. They are just full of pure crap empty calorie fillers that do nothing constructive

Number 1 reason I haven't used it yet, a friend of mine gave it to me and it has sat on my shelf because I know its packed full of junk. What would you sub for the pbnj I had it figured out to roughly 400 calories a sandwich and was something easy to eat before the gym.

Big stack, I look forward to seeing your updates. Similar stats to me also. Whats your macro intake?

honestly I was so confused when calculating the macros because there are so many formulas out there that Im just trying to focus on food intake and I will adjust as I go. the dieting has always been a struggle for me, but I'm dedicated this go around and trying to focus on eating!!! 80% food and 20% gym and I've been doing it the other way around haha

Top Bottom