napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

First Ostarine Cycle

hi, im in the same boat as "swollbrohamlincoln" so either nolva OR clomid should be fine.. not both of them right?

This will also be my first time using ostarine at 25mg/12weeks so just want to be 100% clear on what I'm doing! hah

was also going to run 25mg of Arimistane along side my 12 week cycle just to be safe as it cheap.

im 21 185lb 3rd year of training, 1 YEAR of proper training and tracking.

also a question I don't see a lot is should you increase your surplus on the cycle? aim for 1lb a week?

Thanks guys!

Your caloric intake depends on your goals bro ... if you want to bulk obviously you want to be in a caloric surplus ...
25mg per day for 12 weeks is perfect ...

This is your pct:
Clomid 50/25/25/25
GW 20mg per day

I would not use an AI if not necessary ... sarms don’t typically increase estrogen.. you always want to keep an AI on hand, but I would use it only if necessary or you risk tanking your estrogen

Dylan and RickRock are solid dudes. They helped me with sage advice before my first and second cycles on EF forums a few years ago. EVERYTHING was on point from beginning to end.

hi, im in the same boat as "swollbrohamlincoln" so either nolva OR clomid should be fine.. not both of them right?

This will also be my first time using ostarine at 25mg/12weeks so just want to be 100% clear on what I'm doing! hah

was also going to run 25mg of Arimistane along side my 12 week cycle just to be safe as it cheap.

im 21 185lb 3rd year of training, 1 YEAR of proper training and tracking.

also a question I don't see a lot is should you increase your surplus on the cycle? aim for 1lb a week?

Thanks guys!
Do not use arimistane on your cycle. You won't need it, and it can cause more harm than good. Your dosing protocol should be this

1-12 mk2866 25mg per day dosed in the am
9-12 Post CT https://www.dganutrition.com/post-ct

13-16 PCT

Clomid 50/25/25/25
GW 20mg per day

Dylan and RickRock are solid dudes. They helped me with sage advice before my first and second cycles on EF forums a few years ago. EVERYTHING was on point from beginning to end.
Thank you for that positive feedback bro. That really means a lot and I certainly appreciate it

thanks for your help bro!
I meant usually I stick to a lean bulk 100/200 cals over maintenance, should keep it at that or would I be worth going more of a 300/500 cal surplus to get the most out of it?

PCT is clear to me now! gw just for the same 4 week cycle as clomid, 20mg daily.

could I run a mini cut during my PCT for maybe 2/3 weeks? or is it better to fully recover and then do a cut with another sarm cycle later on?

Your caloric intake depends on your goals bro ... if you want to bulk obviously you want to be in a caloric surplus ...
25mg per day for 12 weeks is perfect ...

This is your pct:
Clomid 50/25/25/25
GW 20mg per day

I would not use an AI if not necessary ... sarms don’t typically increase estrogen.. you always want to keep an AI on hand, but I would use it only if necessary or you risk tanking your estrogen

thanks for your help bro!
I meant usually I stick to a lean bulk 100/200 cals over maintenance, should keep it at that or would I be worth going more of a 300/500 cal surplus to get the most out of it?

PCT is clear to me now! gw just for the same 4 week cycle as clomid, 20mg daily.

could I run a mini cut during my PCT for maybe 2/3 weeks? or is it better to fully recover and then do a cut with another sarm cycle later on?

Do not use arimistane on your cycle. You won't need it, and it can cause more harm than good. Your dosing protocol should be this

1-12 mk2866 25mg per day dosed in the am
9-12 Post CT https://www.dganutrition.com/post-ct

13-16 PCT

Clomid 50/25/25/25
GW 20mg per day

thanks for your help!

is the Post CT absolutely necessary? for me its a big expense and as I live in the UK it would cost a heap on postage?

wound the clomid and GW work fine itself

you really want to run it the last four weeks of your cycle, yes... you can do whatever you want bro, thats up to you but its listed there for a purpose

Top Bottom