napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

First Ostarine Cycle

Re: RE: Re: First Ostarine Cycle

RickRock said:
SwollbrohamLincoln said:
Thanks rick! Do I need a cycle support like "cycle assist 2.0" for just ostarine. Or is there a better one that is relatively cheap?
For Ostarine I don't see the need brother. It doesn't negatively impact your health at all. Now AAS is a different story, but for Ostarine you are fine

Thanks for this post, it was very informative. I myself am new to this and was looking for a SARM to try without a serm. Now I think I rather be safe than sorry. Is there a link for biotech?

cjaramillo1986 said:
RickRock said:
SwollbrohamLincoln said:
Thanks rick! Do I need a cycle support like "cycle assist 2.0" for just ostarine. Or is there a better one that is relatively cheap?
For Ostarine I don't see the need brother. It doesn't negatively impact your health at all. Now AAS is a different story, but for Ostarine you are fine

Thanks for this post, it was very informative. I myself am new to this and was looking for a SARM to try without a serm. Now I think I rather be safe than sorry. Is there a link for biotech?

let me know which sarms you are interested in when you know...

you have to email bio tech... they do not have a website.... [email protected]

Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: First Ostarine Cycle

cjaramillo1986 said:
RickRock said:
SwollbrohamLincoln said:

If you need a price list for biotech, let me know and I'd be happy to help you out with that. I can also get you a discount

SwollbrohamLincoln said:
Any tips on diet for this cycle. Using it for a recomp. Like what % above/below my maintenance should I eat to cut some fat while gaining lbm?
There are various ways of attempting a recomp. Personally I like to carb cycle with higher carb days (+20% surplus) on workout days with low carbs (-20% defecit) on cardio only days alternating.

Some people prefer to eat just a tad above maintenenance or at maintenance then implement cardio to create the defecit as well.

SwollbrohamLincoln said:
Thanks man! I'm assuming complex carbs?
Complex carbs are definitely preferred in my opinion, other than your list workout meal where simple carbs are fine

Hi Guys, great info on Ostarine. I wish I would have found the info to follow you guys to your new forum sooner. I should be receiving my Ostarine tomorrow but am a bit concerned now that I have read Sarms 1 is not the Ostarine to get? I was following an old forum you guys supported that promoted it. The Ostarine you suggest, can you please send me a link to it? I wont even open the Sarms 1 package as I will be sending it back. Is the NEW suggested Ostarine a liquid?

Thank you

Deeze said:
Hi Guys, great info on Ostarine. I wish I would have found the info to follow you guys to your new forum sooner. I should be receiving my Ostarine tomorrow but am a bit concerned now that I have read Sarms 1 is not the Ostarine to get? I was following an old forum you guys supported that promoted it. The Ostarine you suggest, can you please send me a link to it? I wont even open the Sarms 1 package as I will be sending it back. Is the NEW suggested Ostarine a liquid?

Thank you
Sarms1 used to be top notch but greed and corruption took them over. The best and highest quality sarms are now found at http://www.pureessence.com and yes, they are liquid. If you have any problems just shoot Dylan a pm and he will get you taken care of.

Sent from my HTC6525LVW using Tapatalk

Awesome! Thanks for the quick reply. Great forum also. I like how the subject matter stays the focus and doesn't wander into 10 other additions to the original question or plan of the user.

Deeze said:
Awesome! Thanks for the quick reply. Great forum also. I like how the subject matter stays the focus and doesn't wander into 10 other additions to the original question or plan of the user.
No problem man! You should stop over at the New member forum and introduce yourself to everyone!

Sent from my HTC6525LVW using Tapatalk

How do I PM? Maybe becaus im so new that it wont let me? Tried ordering from Pure Essence with 2 different cards now and orders wont go threw.

Deeze said:
How do I PM? Maybe becaus im so new that it wont let me? Tried ordering from Pure Essence with 2 different cards now and orders wont go threw.

Check your messages bro... The processor is having issues at the site and so they are providing other methods until its fixed... You have a message waiting

Deeze said:

You need 3 posts to PM, so you should be good to go now. As Dylan pointed out, check your PMs and he will get you all taken care of with pure essence. You will be very pleased with pure essence I'm sure. It just doesn't get better than the quality and service they provide. I've used enough subpar products myself, and they have been the best I have ever used. Hands down

Awesome! Thanks guys

While were on the topic. Im going to running a 10-12 week run of the Ostarine. I shut down fairy quick and am easy effected with gyno. MY plan is to run the 20-25mg daily of Ostarine with Nolva. Should I wait to start the Nolva after the 10-12 weeks? Also, what do you suggest if gyno effects start up during cycle? I really either like a liquid or injectables. Pills just don't go good with me.

Deeze said:
Awesome! Thanks guys

While were on the topic. Im going to running a 10-12 week run of the Ostarine. I shut down fairy quick and am easy effected with gyno. MY plan is to run the 20-25mg daily of Ostarine with Nolva. Should I wait to start the Nolva after the 10-12 weeks? Also, what do you suggest if gyno effects start up during cycle? I really either like a liquid or injectables. Pills just don't go good with me.
Ostarine should not cause a rise in estrogen, but if you'd like to be safe you can always run a low dose of aromasin with it. Something like 6.25mg EOD. I wouldn't use Nolva on cycle. It is not an AI

RickRock said:
Deeze said:
Awesome! Thanks guys

Ostarine should not cause a rise in estrogen, but if you'd like to be safe you can always run a low dose of aromasin with it. Something like 6.25mg EOD. I wouldn't use Nolva on cycle. It is not an AI

x2x2x

low low dose of aromasin & no nolva.....Nolva maybe as pct, but osta is so light you wont really need it.

RickRock said:
SwollbrohamLincoln said:
Thanks rick. Just one question though. I saw on countless times in countless forums that you should always take hcgenerate with a sarms cycle from both you and Dylan. What made you guys change your minds that it was not necessary? It appears to be the same product as when it was recommended.

It's just marketing propaganda brother. Both Dylan and I represented that company, and unfortunately we both were brainwashed into believing a lot of the hyped up products as well. Eventually the truth came out about everything, and we weren't comfortable with promoting products that we knew weren't really helping them. The honest answer is that it's really just not necessary man. They provide very little benefit whatsoever, and sarms are so minimally suppressive that you don't need to run anything extensive with them. Just run your sarms cycle and use a serm afterwards for PCT. no costly supplements or any of that other bullshit hype. That's why me and dylan are here now brother, and why we have distanced ourselves from those other companies. This forum is built on truth and honesty without any bullshit smoke and mirrors. Believe me, I regret being associated with promoting that propaganda. But like I said, they really pulled the wool over even our own eyes, and had us believing things about products that simply are not true. It's nice having a place like this that you can trust. Brother, you don't need any fancy 100$ test boosters, or 80$ cycle support products. The only thing that gets you is a lighter wallet

wow - I am glad I read this post before I dropped a bunch of coin on a couple of these items you mentioned - unfortunately I was reading old forum posts and sprung $ for some sarms1 GW before I found this site and learned about pure essence - working on getting some of that stuff now

golooraam said:
RickRock said:
SwollbrohamLincoln said:
Thanks rick. Just one question though. I saw on countless times in countless forums that you should always take hcgenerate with a sarms cycle from both you and Dylan. What made you guys change your minds that it was not necessary? It appears to be the same product as when it was recommended.

It's just marketing propaganda brother. Both Dylan and I represented that company, and unfortunately we both were brainwashed into believing a lot of the hyped up products as well. Eventually the truth came out about everything, and we weren't comfortable with promoting products that we knew weren't really helping them. The honest answer is that it's really just not necessary man. They provide very little benefit whatsoever, and sarms are so minimally suppressive that you don't need to run anything extensive with them. Just run your sarms cycle and use a serm afterwards for PCT. no costly supplements or any of that other bullshit hype. That's why me and dylan are here now brother, and why we have distanced ourselves from those other companies. This forum is built on truth and honesty without any bullshit smoke and mirrors. Believe me, I regret being associated with promoting that propaganda. But like I said, they really pulled the wool over even our own eyes, and had us believing things about products that simply are not true. It's nice having a place like this that you can trust. Brother, you don't need any fancy 100$ test boosters, or 80$ cycle support products. The only thing that gets you is a lighter wallet

wow - I am glad I read this post before I dropped a bunch of coin on a couple of these items you mentioned - unfortunately I was reading old forum posts and sprung $ for some sarms1 GW before I found this site and learned about pure essence - working on getting some of that stuff now

Its good that you came here bro! your in good hands now... we will make sure you get only the best of everything...

golooraam said:
RickRock said:
SwollbrohamLincoln said:

You are most definitely in the right place now. You won't find any bullshit here. Just straightforward truthful and honest advice without recommending 300$ worth of useless supplements to your stack that won't do a thing for you. You are in good hands at adrenaline rush. We treat everyone as family and take care of our own :)

Top Bottom