napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

First inject Cycle Age:25. Weight 194 lbs. BF: 17%

hcb

Hey AR Familly.

I've been training for 2 and a half years consistently. Overall i would say i have 3 and a half to 4 years of training experience.

In the 2 and a half years i dropped from 198 lbs 25% to 196 lbs 17% bf.

About 10 months ago i ran anavar which consisted of 100mg Anavar ED for 7 weeks. i gained 2-4 lbs of muscle. my max bench press went up 30-40 lbs up to 5x 287. It was from Noble. Probably underdosed as it was in capsules, and some had more filling than others.

about a week ago i jumped on 100mg test prop EOD and 12.5mg Aromasin EOD. im planning to run it for 8-10 weeks. Depending on the results. I wanna increase my lean body mass while dropping BF. Is my maintenance calories on cycle the same as off cycle? Or will i burn more calories and eventually build lean body mass while burning fat?

Or should i aim for less calories?

I am thinking of starting HCG Week 4 eventually with anavar 50MG ED.

In my PCT i am thinking about tapering off, i dont see many people recommend this. But i've read few have good experiences with it.

Im planning my PCT on clomid nolvadex. I know the standard doses. But im not sure what i should run on such a light cycle of 100 test prop EOD and anavar 50 ED

Maybe something like clomid 100 nolva 40 week 1. and week 2-3 clomid 60 nolva 20

Im hoping to get some feedback on this. If i forgot anything let me know

ps: I've added some pictures to let you know where im at

FullSizeRender-2.jpg FullSizeRender.jpgFullSizeRender-1.jpg

Hey AR Familly.

I've been training for 2 and a half years consistently. Overall i would say i have 3 and a half to 4 years of training experience.

About 10 months ago i ran anavar which consisted of 100mg Anavar ED for 7 weeks. i gained 2-4 lbs of muscle. my max bench press went up 30-40 lbs up to 5x 287. It was from Noble. Probably underdosed as it was in capsules, and some had more filling than others.

about a week ago i jumped on 100mg test prop EOD and 12.5mg Aromasin EOD. im planning to run it for 8-10 weeks. Depending on the results. I wanna increase my lean body mass while dropping BF. Is my maintenance calories on cycle the same as off cycle? Or will i burn more calories and eventually build lean body mass while burning fat?

In my PCT i am thinking about tapering off, i dont see many people recommend this. But i've read few have good experiences with it.

Im planning my PCT on clomid nolvadex. I know the standard doses. But im not sure what i should run on such a light cycle of 100 test prop EOD and anavar 50 ED

Maybe something like clomid 100 nolva 40 week 1. and week 2-3 clomid 60 nolva 20

Brother this all screams that you've jumped the gun. I'll let some more experienced members chime in since you've already started but I just see a lot of flaws with this. You should already know that kind of diet answers before you start cycling. Also, test prop is not a good start for a first cycle. You should always have your pct completely lined out with everything in hand well before you ever start a cycle.

Thank you for the reply.

You might be right. I choose the propionate Ester because i have no problem pinning. I've read most people prefer the propionate Ester also. So why is it not good for a beginner?

I have no problem getting the pct when i want. Also i do have some nolvadex on hand.

I did have the pct lined out as u can read above. But i just wanted your thoughts maybe i could adjust some of it. As some people say "dont run the clomid to high"

On the Diet: I Will probably start using a food scale. But atm. i have just been eating high protein fats and carbs.
I know the diet is the most important thing. And i could work a bit better on that part.

I'm far from an expert here...but...I've been here for a little and can tell you DIET is everything. Download an app called myfitnesspal ,ita free .it will let you track your macros. Also get a scale,weigh your foods. It is important. I can't speak to the cycle your running, there are others that will cover that. I suspect they will tell you your bf is too high and you should cut more before running a cycle. Again diet is everything...you will not achieve results without a properly planned diet.

Thank you for the reply.

You might be right. I choose the propionate Ester because i have no problem pinning. I've read most people prefer the propionate Ester also. So why is it not good for a beginner?

I have no problem getting the pct when i want. Also i do have some nolvadex on hand.

I did have the pct lined out as u can read above. But i just wanted your thoughts maybe i could adjust some of it. As some people say "dont run the clomid to high"

On the Diet: I Will probably start using a food scale. But atm. i have just been eating high protein fats and carbs.
I know the diet is the most important thing. And i could work a bit better on that part.
When I replied you didn't have pct dosages laid out. I do think 100 on Clomid is too high and unnecessary. The biggest problem with prop is the excessive pinning and the pip but if you don't care about that then go for it.

Diet is absolutely essential, you have to track it and you have to know your macros if you want the best results.

Your arms look pretty jacked.

Yeah no problem with the PIP at all. It's very minimal. Only first couple of injections. Just did the 4th pin today, and no pain

Also my body fat might look higher than 17%. But most of my fat is at the mid section.

This body scan is from May. So 5 months old. and i weigh 2-3kg more. I couldn't imagine my fat% gone up alot more. On the contrary i think i've gained more lean mass. I hope to take a new scan next week. Will keep you posted.

FullSizeRender-3.jpg

Thank you for the reply.

Prop isn't the most preferred ester, that would be Cyp or Eth prop comes in a very distant fourth, behind Sus

I have to be honest with you. If this is your first cycle injecting I would strongly advise you to NOT use prop. It can be rather painful at times, even if you are an expert at pinning. Seeing as you're new to the whole thing, I would recommend enanthate or cypionate. These you only have to inject twice weekly at most.

Hey AR Familly.

ps: I've added some pictures to let you know where im at

View attachment 1649 View attachment 1650View attachment 1651

Hey bro, I definitely think you got a little ahead of yourself by jumping on this cycle. Your bodyfat is still elevated a bit, and you probably should have had that lowered more to under 15% or even less before starting. Regardless of that, I'm glad you are at least going with a more mild route, but test prop isn't recommended for beginners necessarily because of the frequent pinning.

You really need to focus your efforts primarily on getting that bodyfat down so I think your macros and calories should reflect a more cutting diet. Structure that accordingly for that and definitely do not eat in a surplus.

I would highly recommend adding sarms into this stack as well, which would take things to a whole new level for you in terms of fat loss, lean mass, strength, and endurance. Your goal is to recomp and that's exactly what the sarms super stack helps to accomplish. It would go perfectly with your Test Prop and Anavar cycle.

There is a huge sale at pure essence right now, so you can get a great deal on the sarms and it's a perfect time to add them

ANAVAR 60mg ED
Test p 100mg EOD
LGD 4033 10 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
S4 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg in the p.m.
GW-510516 (CARDARINE) 20 mg day… dosed all at once 30 minutes before workout…
mk-2866 25 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
Cycle assist
Aromasin 12.5mg EOD

www.pureessencesarms.com

Once you are ready for PCT, run the following since you seem confused on what to run

Nolva 40/40\20/20
Clomid 50/50/25/25
Aromasin 12.5mg EOD
MK-2866 25mg ED
GW 20mg ED

100mg anavar ED for 7 weeks? dude..youd better hope it was underdosed, that sounds extremely harsh not just your liver but your other health stats. id be careful where you get stuff from, you dont want bunk gear or underdosed gear, for instance your anavar could be winstrol or a pro hormone of some sort..there are good sources on this board. if you need a source let me know, I will connect you with Pharma Lady she is top notch quality and service.

i agree with the others on this, it seems you have really jumped the gun and you need to take a step back, slow down a bit, and refocus. the results you achieved could have been the same with a proper Diet in place. counting your Macros and tracking your food intake on myfitnesspal would be the first step..weigh your food and plan your meals out. if you know the diet is the most important thing then why is it the last thing that you havent done yet? seriously man dont worry about AAS. get your Diet on point and when you start seeing your body get ripped from your diet you will understand, because 17% is pretty high BF%, that tells me your DIET is trash or you are eating way too much or you arent working out very hard, or a combination of those together....

also test prop is trash, there is no reason to run prop unless you like pinning a lot and like more PIP and wasting more needles when you can just pin once a week and be done with it. prop can still give you gyno and water retention, especially at higher BF%. i would use cypionate/enanthate instead but since you are already using Prop then it doesnt matter.

i would defnitely look into the GW/Cardarine for fat loss, it also helps cholesterol profile. the other SARMS will help to maintain/gain muscle while you are in caloric deficit, as they are more anabolic

hey bro... you only want to use hcg the last four weeks of any cycle leading right up until pct... do not exceed that... it starts to become a detriment after that period and you NEVER use it in pct... 4 weeks at 1000 ius week is perfect..

you absolutely should not use anavar more than 6 weeks... i don't care if you read its mild a million times over... its mild in terms of what it actually does but i assure you that its side effects are not mild... not only will you get shutdown, but the pumps are absolutely horrible and the toxicity is higher than you think... quality anavar will never need more than 6 weeks of use... you need a cycle assist with it to protect from toxicity... your pct is not complete at all and your doses are too high... read my article on the proper pct.. http://adrenalinerushforums.com/sho...li&highlight=dylan+gemelli+post+cycle+therapy here is the layout for that

clomid 50/50/25/25

nolva 40/20/20/20

aromasin 12.5 mg eod

mk-2866 25 mg day

gw-501516 20 mg day

Top Bottom