napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

First cycle of test

mdieselpower

35 male 6’ 3” 223lbs running my first cycle of test. I’m running test cyp. Im running 350mg pinned twice weekly Sunday and Thursday. Currently running Aromasin 12.5 mg EOD. Passing the week mark now and starting to feel a little soreness in nipple area. First it was just right now it’s both.

Should I up the aromasin to 25mg EOD?

some people are just ultra sensitive man. i have a client even on a trt dose with an AI still gets issues

worst case just don't run test or dbol. stick with non aromatizing only

Yeah looks like you need to up the aromasin. 12.5mg eod isn't enough for you at that test dose

Id run the 25mg eod and see how that works for you or you could just run 12.5mg per day. Basically same thing but the half life of aromasin you only need eod

if you are using a long ester, it wouldnt even be hitting like that yet at all... not in this short of time frame.. are you absolutely sure its test cyp? did you get pre cycle bloodwork?? thats something that should have been done

if you are using a long ester, it wouldnt even be hitting like that yet at all... not in this short of time frame.. are you absolutely sure its test cyp? did you get pre cycle bloodwork?? thats something that should have been done
It’s dragon pharma from naps gear. Yes I did get bloods done

It seems strange to me that you would have estrogen issues on a long ester of testosterone after that short period of time. That is not likely what is going on because with a longer ester it takes a good 4 weeks to really get going

Top Bottom