napsgeareudomestic
finestgearsbannednutrition

First Cycle Advice

GREENhood

New member
Hey Guys!

Names Sean!

Great to be a part of this group, in its beginning stages! I've been reading the past couple days and this seems like the place for me!

I'm about to start my first cycle, using testosterone cypionate. I'm not looking for dramatic change, just want to make my workouts count a little more, enjoy the other health benefits and see if its for me.

Right now, what I have planned is
Week 1-12 Testosterone-Cypionate: 200mg/week (two 100mg doses)
Week 13-15 Nothimg
Week 16-17 Nolvadex 40mg per day
Week 18-19 Nolvadex 20mg per day

I guess I should also mention that I'm 32yo, 6'4", 187lbs.

Any thoughts, or advice? Anything is appreciated.
 

RickRock

Community Leader
VIP Moderator
Honestly, at 200mg per week its not really worth shutting yourself down for in my opinion. You will be barely over natural level amounts. I would at least run 350-400mg per week if it were me so you can get more out of the cycle. What are your goals? I'm assuming you would like to add muscle mass. You are very light for your height. To accomplish this you are going to need the right diet. I would post up your current diet, and we can help critique and guide you to get you the results you are after
 

DylanGemelli

Founding Member
Super Moderator
GREENhood said:
Hey Guys!

Names Sean!

Great to be a part of this group, in its beginning stages! I've been reading the past couple days and this seems like the place for me!

I'm about to start my first cycle, using testosterone cypionate. I'm not looking for dramatic change, just want to make my workouts count a little more, enjoy the other health benefits and see if its for me.

Right now, what I have planned is
Week 1-12 Testosterone-Cypionate: 200mg/week (two 100mg doses)
Week 13-15 Nothimg
Week 16-17 Nolvadex 40mg per day
Week 18-19 Nolvadex 20mg per day

I guess I should also mention that I'm 32yo, 6'4", 187lbs.

Any thoughts, or advice? Anything is appreciated.


Welcome to Adrenaline Rush brother... Great to have you here! So, checking your stats it seems you are quite thin for 6'4" bro... How long have you been in the gym? For your intended goals, steroids really are not necessary at this point bro... there are many other options out there if you really don't want a drastic change... Are you simply looking for performance enhancement in the gym? What is your body fat? Do you have a more specific goal in mind?
 

GREENhood

New member
Yeah, i am small for my height! I'm looking for both performance enhancement and to pack on at least 13lbs (hopefully more). I've been in the gym for 13 months now. I do 3 two hour sessions, exclusively strength training. I also attend 3 1-hour muay Thai classes a week. In that 13 months, I barely put on ten lbs.

The past two months, I have drastically upped my food intake, but that has had no effect. I don't count calories, or carbs (probably should). I do make sure to take in at least 140g of protein (around 75% of my weight) and incorporate 2 cups of brown rice, daily. I eat 4-6 meals a day (this is decided by meal opportunities at work.) I'm eating only organic meats and veggies, if I need to snack its always unsalted nuts or a fruit of some sort. My body seems to just burn through everything instead of using it.

Last time I checked, body fat was at 9%
I know that all of this = no sense.

Personal trainer has almost given up on me. I see his other clients and know the workouts work. They kick my ass too.

I'm just sick of being so damn skinny. I feel like I'm doing all the necessary work though. What can I change? What are the reasons against using the testosterone?
 

PAYRION

Member
Pre cycle blood work might help you out some to see where you sit naturally with testosterone. At 200mg/wk youll be slightly higher then the top end of natural. With the pre bloodwork you might find you are low t to start with. From there you can self TRT or dr. TRT.. I was 32 when my natural test took a dump on me.
 

ibleedoranbla

Active member
Sounds to me that you are not eating as much as you think you are. You said you're eating 140g of protein up it to 200. You said you're eating 2 cups of rice a day, double it make it 4. Throw in several tablespoons of organic peanut butter thought the day and maybe a sweet potato or 2. Eat every two hours, eat 8-10 times a day. Mau Thai is not helping either, I've taken classes and you burn enough calories in those for a week. 9.9999999 times out of 10 if you're not gaining, it's your diet. Your never eating as much as you think you are.
 

Bio-Tech

Member
Member
Just commenting on the cycle.

I second RickRock. This is borderline a TRT dose. Here is what I would do.

1-12 Test 250-500mg
1-12 12.5mg aromasin eod (find your sweet spot and experiement with this one)
12-16 Clomid 50mg ed
16-17 Clomid 25mg ed
12-16 Nolvadex 20mg ed
16-20 aromasin 12.5mg e3d
 

DylanGemelli

Founding Member
Super Moderator
PAYRION said:
Pre cycle blood work might help you out some to see where you sit naturally with testosterone. At 200mg/wk youll be slightly higher then the top end of natural. With the pre bloodwork you might find you are low t to start with. From there you can self TRT or dr. TRT.. I was 32 when my natural test took a dump on me.


I completely agree with this advice... I would follow this to start with... Checking levels and gauging from there is the only way to go about things with the most accuracy and safety... Make sure to follow this and go from there
 

GREENhood

New member
I appreciate the advice guys. I'll start eating even more (adding the right stuff) and get that blood work done.

I'd always rather be told what I wanna do is stupid, as opposed to what I did was stupid.
 

TheSVPdeal

Super Moderator
Bio-Tech said:
Just commenting on the cycle.

I second RickRock. This is borderline a TRT dose. Here is what I would do.

1-12 Test 250-500mg
1-12 12.5mg aromasin eod (find your sweet spot and experiement with this one)
12-16 Clomid 50mg ed
16-17 Clomid 25mg ed
12-16 Nolvadex 20mg ed
16-20 aromasin 12.5mg e3d
This
 
Top